ADVERTISEMENT

VJ to Baylor

He had a relationship with the Baylor coaches. I guess Bradshaw came to Kentucky simply for the money too?

Anyway, I am just happy he didn't pick Duke. Losing to a so-so Texas A & M team and then seeing Duke land another top guy we hoped to get would have been too much.

There is no doubt that Coal gave a great deal of money to UK athletics in the day. That has disappeared and I’m not aware of anything replacing it.

Slimy Drew’s gonna run wild now that paying players is out in the open.
What's wrong with Drew? I'm honestly asking cause I don't remember anything right off that makes him slimy. I know he took over after the murder and stuff happened to Baylor. He ended Cals undefeated record at Rupp during the 2012-2013 season. He's won a title. Don't get me wrong, I don't want him at UK but still.

What's wrong with Drew? I'm honestly asking cause I don't remember anything right off that makes him slimy. I know he took over after the murder and stuff happened to Baylor. He ended Cals undefeated record at Rupp during the 2012-2013 season. He's won a title. Don't get me wrong, I don't want him at UK but still.
Why would you not want him at UK?

Rick Barnes and others have called his negative recruiting “the worst in the country”. I hate negative recruiting. Maybe he’s changed.

Wait so... Rick Barnes doesn't like the guy who continually beats him for recruits???

And that is what you use to call Drew "slimy"..... Wow

It's well documented about him talking bad about other schools when recruiting. Just Barnes? Not hardly.

Duke recruits negatively..............."how dare they"

A coach some want to be the next UK coach recruits negatively............"meh"

Debating multiple instances of hypocrisy is a waste of time, so I won't do it.

Last edited:
It's well documented about him talking bad about other schools when recruiting. Just Barnes? Not hardly.

Duke recruits negatively..............."how dare they"

A coach some want to be the next UK coach recruits negatively............"meh"

Debating multiple instances of hypocrisy is a waste of time, so I won't do it.

Who cares if Duke recruits negatively???? Not me, unless you can show me where I said that (inside info: I never did or will cause I don't care).

Also, I don't want Drew as the next coach.

So now that those two fallacies are out of the way, same question... You call Drew "slimy" cause one of his competitors says so???? Seems a little weak to me.

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
I’ll trust Rick Barnes opinion on Drew over the opinion of yours unless you have better credentials and knowledge that you’d like to divulge and grace this forum with. Yeah, take your insult and pound sand.
You don't think Calipari recruits negatively? Hell, I guarantee you Barnes does too. You think guys that have come to UK under Calipari haven't been "compensated"? What world you living in??? LOL!

Good for Baylor but the big picture to me for Ky is

1. How does the backcourt and wing rotation pan out. Assuming DJ Dilly Edward snd Reeves all gone slams let’s argue Reed is back

PG - Boogie then Reed as backup
SG - Reed and presume portal at this point….is Travis a Perry ready?
SF - Richmond/ Joey Hart
PF - Thiero/Burks
C - Quantenance/ Somto

I wonder if you’re going back to poor shooter on the foot too much. Would ave been nice to get edgecomb

Reactions: Padsfs07

1. How does the backcourt and wing rotation pan out. Assuming DJ Dilly Edward snd Reeves all gone slams let’s argue Reed is back

SF - Richmond/ Joey Hart
PF - Thiero/Burks
C - Quantenance/ Somto

I wonder if you’re going back to poor shooter on the foot too much. Would ave been nice to get edgecomb
We will need to add at least 2 more studs in that class. Hopefully we get a couple to reclassify.

LOL did you post that using your cellphone? You know, the one that's made with petroleum? Hypocritical treehugging morons.
The right wing blustering was so predictable.

Are you suggesting big oil has nothing to do with perpetuating the use of fossil fuels and blocking clean energy initiatives?

If so, who's the moron? You.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie

Are you suggesting big oil has nothing to do with perpetuating the use of fossil fuels and blocking clean energy initiatives?

Not gonna get into this so this is my one and only post..........but funny how you type on a keyboard that contains components that come from the byproducts of oil, Your TV, your smartphone, the tires on your car.......all made from the byproducts of oil.

Now if you log off, never use your TV, computer or phone again we can take your seriously. Deal?

Reactions: KYCAT78

The 'clean energy' folks have the same intentions as big pharma. ...and it isn't the health of you, me, or the planet. Don't be naive.

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
Besides burning the planet to the ground BIG OIL is ruining college athletics.
Brainwashed
200.gif

If so, who's the moron?

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Product of the liberal arts curriculum man made global warming

Hope you enjoy replacing that battery your electric toy. Or taking a month to drive across country. If we were still mining that KY coal our NIL money would be flowing.
If we were still mining "KY Coal" we would have a giant pile of coal since nobody chooses to pay more for coal than natural gas, but don't let the facts get in the way.

SF - Richmond/ Joey Hart
PF - Thiero/Burks
C - Quantenance/ Somto

I don't think you can discount having Karter Knox at SF either.

I go back to Jasper Johnson re-classifying. He's older than Fland by 6 months and is known as a very good shooter in his class. Also Fland is a solid shooter too. If you have Sheppard too? We'd be in a fantastic spot. I think getting a spot shooter for the SF spot would be good, maybe an elite one if Sheppard goes pro.

A much bigger issue with your lineup that is much more likely is Onyenso coming back (or equivalent) and Calipari shifting everyone down, IE Theiro at SF, Quaintance at PF, Onyenso at C.

Worst-case, we lose Sheppard, Cal shifts everyone down, and we go with no true shooters in the starting lineup.

Reactions: K_TIME
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT