ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

JonathanW

All-American
Jan 3, 2003
Up to 1400 players in it now. Sure most aren't UK caliber, but there are plenty who are.
And sitting there in the top 2-3 spots in most of the rankings is still Johnell Davis. Imagine a 1-3 group of Reed, VJ & Davis!

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
it’s absolutely comical at this point. There has to be fixes to provide continuity across the board. I’m so tired of hearing “starting lineup includes so and so… transfer from blah, blah, and blah.”

Last edited:
Names to look for:

Jalen Bridges (Baylor): 6th year Senior Forward, Baylor’s 3rd scoring option.

Langston Love (Baylor): Redshirt Jr 6th man Guard. Sniper from the perimeter

Jayden Nunn (Baylor): Efficient Senior guard

Josh Ojianwuna (Baylor): Classic college banger big man, Scott Drew loves these kinda guys. Kinda player you need in Big 12, will translate to SEC

Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua (Baylor): Not an impact transfer but the roster needs to be filled out. Former starter and Champion at Baylor, cut down by injury. I think he could petition for a 7th year and provide leadership and be a culture establisher for the program. This isn’t one I’m just throwing out there, I’d really like to see this happen.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
This has to be fixed, the players should only be allowed to transfer once. This is a joke. How in the world is a coach supposed to build a team when players transfer every year.
Partly agree, but it won't be.

Should have 1 "free" transfer. 2nd transfer (unless due to coaching change or other extenuating circumstance) you lose 1/2 a season; 3rd transfer you sit out a whole season.

Partly agree, but it won't be.

Should have 1 "free" transfer. 2nd transfer (unless due to coaching change or other extenuating circumstance) you lose 1/2 a season; 3rd transfer you sit out a whole season.
If they move primarily for $$$, sitting out is probably not as big an issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT