ADVERTISEMENT

VJ decision day

I had a feeling it was going to be Baylor. He is a lot like Ja'Kobe Walter who is playing for Baylor right now.

How should I know? What point are you trying to make?
If you claim he’s getting all this NIL money and Baylor outbid everyone, shouldn’t you know how much he got paid. My point is no one knows anything about how much NIL anyone is getting yet they make these claims with nothing to back it up.

• Haha
Reactions: CatOfDaVille
For all the bragging Calipari does about our NIL La Familia, I don't see the dividends of it yet. We don't have any current cats who make more than half a million.

What the heck is up with this? I thought this was "Kentucky?"

John Calipari: I want these kids to achieve their dreams. It's wrong that we're making money off of their names, but they don't get any compensation for that. Every year in college, is a year they lose career earnings. If you were their parent, what would you want me to do? Hold them back, and then they lose a year of earnings? These kids need to take care of themselves, because no one else is going to look out for them.

Also John Calipari: Don't talk to me about how much you want in NIL earnings.

If you claim he’s getting all this NIL money and Baylor outbid everyone, shouldn’t you know how much he got paid. My point is no one knows anything about how much NIL anyone is getting yet they make these claims with nothing to back it up.
Ok, buddy. Sure thing. I'm sure he's only getting $150 in NIL to go to Baylor.

Don't be dense.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Ok, buddy. Sure thing. I'm sure he's only getting $150 in NIL to go to Baylor.

Don't be dense.
You have no idea what he’s getting, that’s my point. You’re talking out of your ass and making stuff up. It’s just funny to me how y’all make all of these accusations with nothing to back it up then act like it’s fact.

Baylor out paid everyone.

How much did Baylor pay him?

How am I supposed to know?

😐

John Calipari: I want these kids to achieve their dreams. It's wrong that we're making money off of their names, but they don't get any compensation for that. Every year in college, is a year they lose career earnings. If you were their parent, what would you want me to do? Hold them back, and then they lose a year of earnings? These kids need to take care of themselves, because no one else is going to look out for them.

Par for the course with Calipari.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat

One of the big reasons we need a different coach.

You have no idea what he’s getting, that’s my point. You’re talking out of your ass and making stuff up. It’s just funny to me how y’all make all of these accusations with nothing to back it up then act like it’s fact.

Baylor out paid everyone.

How much did Baylor pay him?

How am I supposed to know?

😐
First of all, I'm not a journalist. I'm an anonymous 44 year old posting on a message board in my sweatpants so I'll make up anything I want thank you very much.

Second, it's called an educated guess, genius. I never said anything was a fact. However, it's not exactly a secret that schools are recruiting with NIL. Not sure why you're pretending they aren't. You're weird, man.

We're not going to have an elite year next year unless we get someone like Peterson at this point. Cal's shown he's not elite with the portal, and he's not elite with the Boogie Flands of the world either.

He needs top 5 picks. I'm disappointed. Cal needs to land Peterson, and badly.

That's rich coming from Calipari, considering he makes almost $10 million dollars a year. If a kid talks nil, Cal should embrace that.
It’s a wonder we can sign anyone with Cal’s attitude toward NIL, which is crazy coming from him. He’s always been a big supporter of paying players. Now he doesn’t want to? Lmao what a hypocrite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT