ADVERTISEMENT

Vince Marrow will get you pumped for football season

Gotta have goals.

There's been opposing fans on Twitter laughing at this....(Champions of Life and 41-38)

I think it echoes the sentiments of a lot of other posters on this board. If all you ever wish for is 6-6 or 7-5, that's all you're ever going to get. It's pretty obvious the coaches and players expect more than that. I think it's time the rest of the BBN did as well.

I get it, being a UK football fan has come with a lot of heartbreak over the years. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory almost on cue. That thinking needs to change and I think it is, slowly. Can't wait for football!

Marrow is one of the best recruiters in the nation. I hope he is here many, many, more years. I saw that poster on KSR this morning and at first thought it was something someone put up as a scam. Then I realized it makes perfect sence, to get all the guy's thinking it's not just a sign, but it can be reality soon.
GBB

Reactions: PowerofPelphrey
I understand having championship expectations but you can't go from winning 2 games to 4/5 games to the title. Not realistic. Fans become negative, hateful, and plain stupid when they have unrealistic expectations.

I understand having championship expectations but you can't go from winning 2 games to 4/5 games to the title. Not realistic. Fans become negative, hateful, and plain stupid when they have unrealistic expectations.

I think everyone understands what he means. He doesn't expect everyone to think we will be in the playoffs. It's something to pump up the players. Also, we won 7 games last year not 4/5.

Great idea, I like it. We were in almost every game last season this year we will be. I truly believe we can the key is gonna be how well we stop the run in our base D without committing so many to stopping it, if we can force 3rd and mediums to long and continue to be explosive on the ground and through the air, it's a great formula everyone just has to do their job.

I just want to go on record as saying I could wake up tomorrow and see that UK had paid any amount of money to Vince Marrow and I would not think it was too much.

Me either. But it's not my money being spent so they can pay him $100million a year for all I care.

Love the quote . . . . "If you want to motivate us, keep doing it . . . . just keep doing it!"

He could sell ice to Eskimos. And while in North Alaska, check out a few recruits.

Reactions: PowerofPelphrey
They're selling this to players and recruits, not ignorant fans.

I thought the last segment on 20 July was best. Never had seen him so emotional about the program - perhaps because I never looked. Wonderful.

I would like to see what his salary is compared to other Recruiting coordinators?

Michigan wanted him last year.

Thank the football gods he is best buddies with Stoops.

UK football finally caught a break. Can't lose him!

I would like to see what his salary is compared to other Recruiting coordinators?

Michigan wanted him last year.

Thank the football gods he is best buddies with Stoops.

UK football finally caught a break. Can't lose him!

He's gotten a couple of significant raises. I don't know how he compares to others but I get the feeling that he is being taken care of, so money isn't an issues with Coach V IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT