ADVERTISEMENT

Vaught says Mitchell is hurt

We could quibble over this all day. I had no issue with 2013 coming off a Title. Nerlens was nasty, and that’s probably a Sweet 16 team if healthy.

Kind of hard to hate on Cal for 14 and 15 either, until the very end.

16 was annoying, but still, coming off 38 straight…

17 was a fantastic team.

18 was when things soured, imo. Vanderbilt drama. Losing a Sweet 16 rock fight to a weak team. But again, one shot from the Final Four the next year.

I have no problem saying we have been trending down since April of 2015. I’m just not going to act like Cal didn’t have some decently impressive results in 17 and 19.
I understand what you're saying, and those of us who were sounding the alarm back then feel vindicated now. I know that's not your problem, and we definitely shouldn't be at each others' throats now, especially when we all want the same thing. Just please try to understand the amount of grief some of us got for calling it out so early.

It's frustrating to deal with that and still have to see these turds posting the same Cal-slurping crap even though the ship has obviously sailed. There's friction and angst and sometimes it splashes on guys like you who were just trying to keep an open mind.

Reactions: cathouse
I understand what you're saying, and those of us who were sounding the alarm back then feel vindicated now. I know that's not your problem, and we definitely shouldn't be at each others' throats now, especially when we all want the same thing. Just please try to understand the amount of grief some of us got for calling it out so early.

It's frustrating to deal with that and still have to see these turds posting the same Cal-slurping crap even though the ship has obviously sailed. There's friction and angst and sometimes it splashes on guys like you who were just trying to keep an open mind.
Being perfectly honestly, there were things I wasn’t crazy about going back years. But winning at a high level cures a lot of ills.

I get that not everyone feels that way.

Some are perfectly fine with how things are now.

We all have our breaking points.

Reactions: cathouse
Burks plays with a lot of energy. He gets nervous but he gets jerked out of the game without being given the same opportunity to make a mistake as some others.

He lead Overtime Elite in scoring last season averaging 27.1 ppg along with 7.5 rebounds. He needs and deserves some minutes to see what he can really do.
Had Burks been given the opportunity he deserved up until this point he would be a lock down defender and a key sub for us.
Hopefully after last night he’s not chained to the bench the remainder of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT