ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy - what should UK be working on?

Even after a big win and playing Georgia to a one point game, you just can't help yourself. Why bring your BS that is completely off topic in here when ADULTS are trying to discuss serious opinions ? If you hate him that much, cheer for Vandy, pretty sure we wouldn't miss your grade school opinions.
Give it a rest buddy. Your post here suck just about always. I am not a stoops fan and haven’t been for a long time. Obviously you haven’t been paying attention or you would have understood my post. I don’t like stoops but love the cats. I have been around way longer than you do don’t pull that adult crap with me. Go back and see what Mitch did two years ago when Vandy waxed us in Commonwealth. Grow up and just quit posting.

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush
Give it a rest buddy. Your post here suck just about always. I am not a stoops fan and haven’t been for a long time. Obviously you haven’t been paying attention or you would have understood my post. I don’t like stoops but love the cats. I have been around way longer than you do don’t pull that adult crap with me. Go back and see what Mitch did two years ago when Vandy waxed us in Commonwealth. Grow up and just quit posting.
He's absolutely right. Your always doom and gloom and your lost again. This isn't rafters

Reactions: Rockfly78
That is the defense I hate to see. We are not good at prevent. We have had our success with pressure. If we lay back in zone it’s gonna be another Brad White special. A below average QB will pick us apart without pressure.
Brad white is a stud.

Fair enough. Right now, teams are 15-50 on third down and that's 9-33 vs SEC teams. And again, the biggest play of the year was pressure brought on a 4th down call that didn't work. History is a good indicator, but I'm starting to believe '23 (and just current talent/depth of this defense) is bringing change to Stoops/White.
We look a lot different this year. The defense seems to be playing well. I just don’t want to see that bend don’t break, back up prevent I’ve seen the last three years.
Some say our approach hasn’t changed. We are executing better. I say hogwash. White has upped his aggression. Asking guys to go make plays instead of don’t screw up.
Some disagree.

Brad white is a stud.
Brad has this team playing well. Maybe he trusts these guys more than some other teams he’s had. They look aggressive , not scared. He has also had some epic meltdowns. Tennessee has all but embarrassed him. I give credit where it is due.

Brad has this team playing well. Maybe he trusts these guys more than some other teams he’s had. They look aggressive , not scared. He has also had some epic meltdowns. Tennessee has all but embarrassed him. I give credit where it is due.
Tennessee has embarrassed a lot of coaches (not tonight though haha). Every team has let downs as well. But whites D is consistently ranked pretty high and he will be a head coach sooner rather than later. It will be one of those situations where a lot of our fans won’t know what they had until it’s gone.

Reactions: The-Hack
It will be one of those situations where a lot of our fans won’t know what they had until it’s gone.

Unfortunately, a lot of our fans struggle with actual comprehension of the game.

There were dozens of posts and threads, hell maybe a hundred, last season and off-season, and this season, until the Ole Miss game complaining about our taking way too many shots down the field, “just to keep one player happy.”

After Barion’s 4th Down catch, a regular poster suggested we need to take more shots down the field to him.

OK.

Sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT