ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy - what should UK be working on?

Even after a big win and playing Georgia to a one point game, you just can't help yourself. Why bring your BS that is completely off topic in here when ADULTS are trying to discuss serious opinions ? If you hate him that much, cheer for Vandy, pretty sure we wouldn't miss your grade school opinions.
Give it a rest buddy. Your post here suck just about always. I am not a stoops fan and haven’t been for a long time. Obviously you haven’t been paying attention or you would have understood my post. I don’t like stoops but love the cats. I have been around way longer than you do don’t pull that adult crap with me. Go back and see what Mitch did two years ago when Vandy waxed us in Commonwealth. Grow up and just quit posting.

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush
Give it a rest buddy. Your post here suck just about always. I am not a stoops fan and haven’t been for a long time. Obviously you haven’t been paying attention or you would have understood my post. I don’t like stoops but love the cats. I have been around way longer than you do don’t pull that adult crap with me. Go back and see what Mitch did two years ago when Vandy waxed us in Commonwealth. Grow up and just quit posting.
He's absolutely right. Your always doom and gloom and your lost again. This isn't rafters

Reactions: Rockfly78
That is the defense I hate to see. We are not good at prevent. We have had our success with pressure. If we lay back in zone it’s gonna be another Brad White special. A below average QB will pick us apart without pressure.
Brad white is a stud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT