ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy - Stack - Tuesday - Memorial

Friedas_Boss

All-American
Sep 17, 2003
1) Sup, Fam?

2) Stack has to be fired after this season. Zero Vandy fans left supporting him. Most fans staying home in protest until he’s fired.

3) Cats come to Nashville Tuesday night, very little excitement or chatter about this game. This was always a great game, but has been reduced to a game where both fanbases want to fire their coaches.

4) Nobody bitches about all of the “unfair”
advantages in Memorial Gym now that we suck. Funny how that works, huh…

1) Sup, Fam?

2) Stack has to be fired after this season. Zero Vandy fans left supporting him. Most fans staying home in protest until he’s fired.

3) Cats come to Nashville Tuesday night, very little excitement or chatter about this game. This was always a great game, but has been reduced to a game where both fanbases want to fire their coaches.

Haven't paid close attention to y'all this year. Did you just recently get a key guy back from injury or something? Just assuming this will be another tough road game for us.

Reactions: Friedas_Boss
I'll be there since I live in Nashville and we go every year but I am so down on the program right now -- its hard to get excited for the game. I will still show up and cheer my Cats on but I am not happy right now.

Haven't paid close attention to y'all this year. Did you just recently get a key guy back from injury or something? Just assuming this will be another tough road game for us.

Nope.

We had 3 injuries for the first 4 games (2 starters and 6th man). Then our PG sprained his ankle. Then our 6th man hit a girl and got kicked off the team. Our starting center has spent half the year with a bad hip. Then our 6’8 wing who was our best shooter and 2nd best rebounder tore his Achilles (Colin Smith), then a few others got hurt.

It’s been a weird season…

We have no bigs and we can’t shoot, bad combo.

Vandy will hit at least 14 threes, including 6 of their first 7. Mark it down.

I’d bet my life that we won’t make 14 threes. I don’t want to look but I’m not sure we’ve made double figures threes in a single game. If we have, it hasn’t been often.

Who is your worst 3 pt shooters? Put money on it that one shoots 3-4 from 3. At least one of your guys has a Career High. I think it is a close game.

We have several.

Ezra Filet Manjon is 0 for SEC play.
Tyrin Lawrence shoots 25% from 3
Tasos Kamateros hasn’t made a 3 in SEC play
Everyone else shoots between 20-30% from 3.

It’s disgusting to watch.

I'm tellin' ya, man. You're gonna have a heart attack from joy. We manage to usher opposing players straight into the Naismith Award conversation every game. Now if you shoot as badly as Arkansas, then yes maybe we win.

Worse than Arky and we get nothing but wide open shots. It’s not like bad defense favors us.

Vandy stinks. But something about that Alabama game sticks with me. They only lost by 3 at home to Bama when Bama made 12 3s and shot 49% for the game.

Alabama might be the most similar team to us in the country. They’ve just been better.

Lawrence and Manjon against our defense will be good enough to worry about and they’ve given us problems before.

1) Sup, Fam?

Well Kentucky sucks, so your guards in Lawrence and minjon(I hope I spelled that correctly) will go off

Sounds like Cal is done there. My good friends who love UK said it’s inevitable that Cal and UK part ways after the Big Dance.

I like Cal personally, think he’s a good mentor and has had success at three very different schools. But…. I just think Cal is done, he doesn’t appear to have the energy for leadership that he once had.

I don’t think Cal would have ever been a good fit at Vanderbilt but especially now when our leadership is terrible and toxic. We hired the first black woman Athletics Director and she is horrible, one of the worst employees we’ve ever had there. It’s sad because she just keeps getting worse and she’s about to have our entire fanbase calling for her head if she doesn’t fire Stack the morning after we are eliminated from the SEC Tournament.

I like Cal personally, think he’s a good mentor and has had success at three very different schools. But…. I just think Cal is done, he doesn’t appear to have the energy for leadership that he once had.

I don’t think Cal would have ever been a good fit at Vanderbilt but especially now when our leadership is terrible and toxic. We hired the first black woman Athletics Director and she is horrible, one of the worst employees we’ve ever had there. It’s sad because she just keeps getting worse and she’s about to have our entire fanbase calling for her head if she doesn’t fire Stack the morning after we are eliminated from the SEC Tournament.
Michigans job is probably opening up this offseason, if they were to come calling I think cal would really consider it, and some in uk circles might even push for it. Get cal out and we go all out for new coach. CALs brand is stale here and everybody just needs a fresh start

1) Sup, Fam?

I promise it will be the first game where Vandy looks coherent on offense. That’s about all I have. I’m very sad about the state of our squad at the moment because Cal has reverted back to his stupidity.

I think Cal will roll over for his buddy Stack and his son Brad. Beating UK will save Stacks job.

Hell no beating UK will not save Stack’s job. He’s fired unless he wins the SEC Tournament and makes the NCAA Tournament.

Stack has zero supporters other than our clown AD, but her head is on the chopping block too.

I’d bet my life that we won’t make 14 threes. I don’t want to look but I’m not sure we’ve made double figures threes in a single game. If we have, it hasn’t been often.
We don't play any perimeter defense, so if you guys do warm up deep, you got a punchers chance against fat boy...

xUvda1x.png

I can promise you Vandy will jump out to at least 7-8 points at the start of the game , just everyone we have played so far as done that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT