last 4 years:

2024 . . . . 46th
2023 . . . . 41st
2022 . . . . 39th
2021 . . . . 43rd

Averaging 42nd.

Hmmmm.

Wow.

Great Hail Mary to end it, and end Miami’s playoff hopes!!

[LOL, the ACC ain’t stupid . . . they preserve Miami’s season!].

Last edited:
First time head coach, first time DC and first time OC. An AD that has NEVER made a good football hire anywhere he's been and a President that declared VT to be a women's basketball school. Throw in some puny ACC money and a bunch of old Beamer farts who think it's still the late 90s and this is the VT product.

Reactions: entropy13
Miami came in flat, had 3 turnovers. Ward threw two very silly picks while Miami was in scoring position. The fumble he had early at the Miami 22, lead to 7 points minutes into the game for Tech. Miami woke up and scored back to back TD's for a 14-7 lead, then went flat again.
LOL, Miami would boat race Vandy. Sorry, they just would. When it was time to go, Miami scored TD's on their final 3 drives. That was their GAME where they didn't come in focused. It woke them up, I look for them to run the table in the ACC. Even the defense was lackluster last night. Thrilling game, Miami is my second favorite team behind UK, has been since I was 14-15 years old.

Side note : I had a game prop of "both teams would score a TD and FG in each half. All I needed was Miami to kick ONE FG in the second half. I was hoping they would kick a FG to tie it at 34, nope, TD to go up 38-34. $10 bet would have paid me $600.

Heard announcers say VT had one of the oldest/most experienced rosters having returned most of their guys from last season.

They may be better than their record. Especially as season goes on. Maturity experience goes along way and tends to win out over the long haul of the season. Especially in this age of high turnover, new faces learning in new places.

Hey, maybe coaching matters...
Reminds me of the female Weather Channel Anchor a few days ago when talking about the size of Hurricane Helene she quipped: “And in this case size does matter.”
Im sorry but that is very unprofessional and she should lose here job over that.

Reminds me of the female Weather Channel Anchor a few days ago when talking about the size of Hurricane Helene she quipped: “And in this case size does matter.”
Im sorry but that is very unprofessional and she should lose here job over that.
lol. Yeah, lose her job? That’s weak man.

What about this guy:
funny.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT