ADVERTISEMENT

Wilcox-Can anyone explain to me…

Yeah, shut up and play. I think what you and I don't know but UK's opponents do know is that opponents are baiting BB/DK knowing they'll retaliate...and SEC stripes know UK will retaliate too. Just STFU and play football!
Amen, we just can't overcome that crap, it isn't rocket science

Can’t get real excited when either kid catches a pass because they both become knuckleheads after every catch
Just flip the ball back to ref and run back to huddle
Be a Barry Sanders not a Deion Sanders

I love Wilcox's potential. He does have to improve as a blocker. Demi blew a few tacklers up in the Vandy game -- he is really good in that space. And, as someone noted, is a good pass catcher. Not sure what Wilcox brings to the passing game but he should be good in open space.

I also hope he gets more touches.

3 carries for an average of 11 per carry. 3 carries. No other RB averaged more than 3.9 yards per carry against Florida.

3 carries.
On the pre game show Tom Leach asked Stoops about Chip maybe getting some carries tonight. Stoops said “We’ll see , last week we called more quarterback runs to lessen the hits on the running backs “ . I’m like , WILCOX ONLY GOT 3 DAMN CARRIES ! I couldn’t believe he said that!

On Wilcox's 20 yard run in the second quarter of the Florida game (on the drive with the flea flicker TD), his right shoe came off. Fact.

A nutcase and won’t ever amount to anything. You’ll see him playing at a division two school in the near future. Still don’t know how a guy who can’t tie his shoes gets into college. Also fumbled last night and one of his three attempts. I don’t get a hard on when I think about him like everybody else on this board.

A nutcase and won’t ever amount to anything. You’ll see him playing at a division two school in the near future. Still don’t know how a guy who can’t tie his shoes gets into college. Also fumbled last night and one of his three attempts. I don’t get a hard on when I think about him like everybody else on this board.

Here’s ^^ a bad take.

Everyone clamored for “4 and 5star WRs and QBs and we have tk throw the ball”. Well…congrats. Bc we abandoned the run heavy, dominate the interior, smashmouth offense that brought us our most successful
Era of UK football all
In the name of “we can recruit skill position guys now and we need to throw the ball or we won’t get WR recruits”.

You ignorant fans that cared about “how it looks” more tha. Results are getting what you deserve. Most of you owe Eddie Gran an apology for winning with injured QBs and making more w less
His last year as OC wasn't much better then this! When you can only run SEC defenses will shut it down!

Wilcox is a beast running and pass protecting he’s decent. He needs more involvement.

I’ll continue to post this until someone finds out where I live and smacks me in the face with a dead carb…WTF is he out there covering kickoffs when apparently we only have 2 healthy RBs on the team?

You're damn right. Makes no fkn sense. It's worse than that. It's micromanagement and head games.

As a coach, you recruited this kid. You either want him or not. You either want to win or not. He's not costing you possessions and points with bullsht penalties. He's a play-maker and you're A COACH making 9Mil considering job offers elsewhere and quibbling over FKN NONSENSE. It's as if he WANTS TO LOSE

Wilcox shoe tying issues getting under Stoops skin. Stoops fire on the sideline not what it used to be for some reason. Looks like he is just riding out the season with his complacent looks on the sideline.

Wilcox shoe tying issues getting under Stoops skin. Stoops fire on the sideline not what it used to be for some reason. Looks like he is just riding out the season with his complacent looks on the sideline.
I get that...maybe.

But Stoops sure doesn't get upset of Jager Burton's disaster plays
Doesn't get mad at Dane/Barion non stop trash talk
Doesn't get mad at Marques Cox penalties

Reactions: Bubs72
Nothing complacent about Stoops when a quick whistle stopped our scrum short of UF's goal line but then the Gators were allowed to push their RB at our goal line for days with no whistle and were gifted the TD without ever crossing the plane.

I get that...maybe.

But Stoops sure doesn't get upset of Jager Burton's disaster plays
Doesn't get mad at Dane/Barion non stop trash talk
Doesn't get mad at Marques Cox penalties
Cox has not played well this season. We thought he would be one of the solid ones but like you say his penalties and getting beat off the edge some is not what I expected from him. I don't understand the trash talking either from them. We can't afford stupid penalties. For some reason he lays off them for that. Kind of odd that our pass blocking grades as a team was better than the run blocking grades. On defense it is ridiculous that we have no high powered edge rushers on the roster. Lagway going back to pass with little pressure should not be. We seem to be losing our edge on the physical part. Why should FL be as physical or more than us with all the veteran players we have?

Nothing complacent about Stoops when a quick whistle stopped our scrum short of UF's goal line but then the Gators were allowed to push their RB at our goal line for days with no whistle and were gifted the TD without ever crossing the plane.
Someone should be suspended for that. So obvious and whoever looked at it on replay should be the one suspended. One of those games you could see the bias with the refs throughout. But I never thought I would see our team just quit. Not rough enough, not disciplined enough and not mentally tough enough. A losers mentality. We thought physically we would have an outstanding team but the mental part you just don't know about till the SEC games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT