ADVERTISEMENT

UT TE transfer Kyle Oliver

That's what, 16 Jones has run off since season's end?

That is a huge number, but not unlikely at TU, can you document it, or even come close to that number?

Yeah, TUs fourth stringers are good enough to get a lot of playing time while UK will only have two in the rotation, NONE really SEC level last year. I will bet Jonesy is happy to see him go, someone has to give it up for the team.

It isn't like the number one RB prospect in the nation that left because he didn't fit in with the crew------understandable since that is about the time the eight thugs tried to kill the two men.

And TU fans claim they were punished because some of them were charged with evading and resisting arrest is separate incidents, LOL.

That is a huge number, but not unlikely at TU, can you document it, or even come close to that number?

Yeah, TUs fourth stringers are good enough to get a lot of playing time while UK will only have two in the rotation, NONE really SEC level last year. I will bet Jonesy is happy to see him go, someone has to give it up for the team.

It isn't like the number one RB prospect in the nation that left because he didn't fit in with the crew------understandable since that is about the time the eight thugs tried to kill the two men.

And TU fans claim they were punished because some of them were charged with evading and resisting arrest is separate incidents, LOL.

Careful for asking for documentation ja.

2 of the last 4 classes at UK have 40% attrition and over the last 6 years we are in a dead heat in attrition.

I'd hate for you to have to tell me it is "different "....again

Ok let me ask you this question. Here is the pic of the person you say UT football players "beat to death" and a pic of the EKU player that was in a fight with UK players. Now tell me which players looks like they where beaten to death?

voLSrwd.png

6kc8V4e.png

Also the off duty officer they almost killed was released from the hospital after 3 days of "observation" and returned to work the next week.

Also the off duty officer they almost killed was released from the hospital after 3 days of "observation" and returned to work the next week.

ONLY three days, wow, looks like the TU players need to work on their kicking game. And the report did say he had a concussion, from being KICKED in the head.

And the EKU player from the evidence was damaged by a fist, not while kicked by EIGHT players while he was down, BIG difference there. And I didn't say the thugs killed the man (either one), just that they tried to. So, no murder charges, but TWO local men were charged with that for kicking a man while down in a parking lot, but that was caught on film, unlike the bar where the REQUIRED surveillance film wasn't picked up until the next morning, when, surprise, it was no good.

One of Joker's worst faults was retaining the HIGHER rated players he recruited, his first year he added THREE 5.7s (to the ONE other one in the class, Sanders) at the last minute, a coup for UK, plus the ONE four star in the class. NONE of them did anything at UK, I doubt if you try to run off the best commits in your class.

How many four stars in your 10 class, how about a dozen PLUS the infamous Da'rick, a five star, two of them from Tennessee (TU recruits worldwide) in a year when the whole state of Kentucky didn't even have a four star.

So much for your lack of talent excuses, your problems were because of lack of character. And I don't believe it has changed that much, another win at all costs college, although not a city college.

ONLY three days, wow, looks like the TU players need to work on their kicking game. And the report did say he had a concussion, from being KICKED in the head.

And the EKU player from the evidence was damaged by a fist, not while kicked by EIGHT players while he was down, BIG difference there. And I didn't say the thugs killed the man (either one), just that they tried to. So, no murder charges, but TWO local men were charged with that for kicking a man while down in a parking lot, but that was caught on film, unlike the bar where the REQUIRED surveillance film wasn't picked up until the next morning, when, surprise, it was no good.

One of Joker's worst faults was retaining the HIGHER rated players he recruited, his first year he added THREE 5.7s (to the ONE other one in the class, Sanders) at the last minute, a coup for UK, plus the ONE four star in the class. NONE of them did anything at UK, I doubt if you try to run off the best commits in your class.

How many four stars in your 10 class, how about a dozen PLUS the infamous Da'rick, a five star, two of them from Tennessee (TU recruits worldwide) in a year when the whole state of Kentucky didn't even have a four star.

So much for your lack of talent excuses, your problems were because of lack of character. And I don't believe it has changed that much, another win at all costs college, although not a city college.

You have said multiple times they should be charged with attempted murder. Also you didn't answer my question as to which player looks like they where "almost beat to death" but I doubt you will.

A couple things here: there is no law in any state that I am aware of that requires video surveillance. So I'm not sure what you mean by required. Requested maybe? Either way, it wasn't that the film wasn't any good, the store owner said their equipment had been torn up for months and they had neglected to fix it.

Also, based on the picture above, I would find it difficult to say which of those people football players were trying to kill. I think that incident was an ugly stain on UT and I hope something like that never happens again. I also think that incident was an ugly stain on UK and I hope something like that never happens again. To say that one is somehow worse than the other is somewhat mindboggling for me. If I was a coach I'd be pissed at either situation.

Finally, have you ever looked at the 08, 09, and 10 classes for Tennessee? They have incredibly high attrition rates. Some of the best players left because of all the coaching changes. Tennessee talent wasn't much better than Kentucky's talent level in 2012. The fact that Da'rick Rogers is cited by you as a great 5 star player so he wouldn't get kicked off the team when, in fact, he was kicked off the team for 3 failed drug tests, is somewhat comical. But, I've learned to expect that kind of consistency from you.

UT fans know their team is a bunch of thugs...

They just don't care.

Cheating/Lack of a moral compass in the pursuit of wins is a city wide endeavor in Kville.

UT fans know their team is a bunch of thugs...

They just don't care.

Cheating/Lack of a moral compass in the pursuit of wins is a city wide endeavor in Kville.

Interestingly, a UT fan would say that about UK. Meanwhile there is me who thinks neither program is perfect, but that neither is more corrupt than any other college athletics department.

Interestingly, a UT fan would say that about UK. Meanwhile there is me who thinks neither program is perfect, but that neither is more corrupt than any other college athletics department.
LOL.

Is there an athletic program in the country with more recent widespread NCAA issues than Tennessee? (Excepting UNCheat)

You got to be kidding me me!! Real UK fans dont suck up to scumbag ut fans. Im true blue..more than a lot of pansies on here!!

LOL.

Is there an athletic program in the country with more recent widespread NCAA issues than Tennessee? (Excepting UNCheat)

Well yeah I would say if you were actually keeping track of the number of NCAA violations all time, UK would beat UT. I think we can all say we are glad that the days of UK basketball corruption is over (knock on wood). Same with football getting those sanctions during the Curci and Mumme eras. That said, plenty of programs in terms of football have had lots of issues in the past: SMU and Miami come to mind. Tennessee was placed on probation due to infractions committed Lane Kiffin's single season, but other than that I can't think of any others in football.

Last edited:
Confusing post is confusing
he does post some stuff sometimes. im as blue as they come but im not main lining blue koolaid and im not a troll so i'll just say that ut handled us easily last year. i think you guys played probably your best game of the year and we had hit the wall a couple weeks before that game so it was a perfect set up for you guys. i dont know if we can win this year but i'll guaran'damn'tee you that its gonna be a game going into the 4th quarter this year.

but what is the final story on the te... is he leaving because he's not good enough or because he doesn't like the coaches or school or doing school work? this has had time to digest so what's the word out there. just want to know what kind of player ul might be getting if he does land there. his hs highlights look legit so he definitely has talent.

Well yeah I would say if you were actually keeping track of the number of NCAA violations all time, UK would beat UT. I think we can all say we are glad that the days of UK basketball corruption is over (knock on wood). Same with football getting those sanctions during the Curci and Mumme eras. That said, plenty of programs in terms of football have had lots of issues in the past: SMU and Miami come to mind. As far as NCAA violations in football there have been no major violations at UT or UK recently that I am aware of.
you have to admit that the ncaa has seemed to have a chubby for us since the 70's. last time our football got pinged they got us for t-shirts, overages on meals, and overages on hotels for parents visiting. i dont think ut actually got an official sanction for having coeds sleep with recruits so you have to take into account # of penalties with what each shool has actually done over the years... not saying we are squeaky clean but ut is top 3 dirtiest programs in the sec and everyone knows it...everyone.

Reactions: UK till Death
he does post some stuff sometimes. im as blue as they come but im not main lining blue koolaid and im not a troll so i'll just say that ut handled us easily last year. i think you guys played probably your best game of the year and we had hit the wall a couple weeks before that game so it was a perfect set up for you guys. i dont know if we can win this year but i'll guaran'damn'tee you that its gonna be a game going into the 4th quarter this year.

but what is the final story on the te... is he leaving because he's not good enough or because he doesn't like the coaches or school or doing school work? this has had time to digest so what's the word out there. just want to know what kind of player ul might be getting if he does land there. his hs highlights look legit so he definitely has talent.

I think he was starting to get passed up by walk-ons and a kid they moved into the TE position from LB and he saw the writing on the wall that he might not get much playing time.

you have to admit that the ncaa has seemed to have a chubby for us since the 70's. last time our football got pinged they got us for t-shirts, overages on meals, and overages on hotels for parents visiting. i dont think ut actually got an official sanction for having coeds sleep with recruits so you have to take into account # of penalties with what each shool has actually done over the years... not saying we are squeaky clean but ut is top 3 dirtiest programs in the sec and everyone knows it...everyone.
UT fans are so dumb. Funny that UK is the only SEC East team other than Vandy they can puff their chests out towards... yet they act like it's still 1998.

Douchebags.

Eh, they went after Bruce Pearl and he did even less than that. The thing I've always hated most about all the Kentucky cheating that's taken place is that in football it's never really helped create a winning program the way it did in basketball. At least cheat good! As a fan of both UT and UK I'd definitely have to say UT is no dirtier than UK. I don't like everything that has happened at either school over the years. Everyone you know may believe that, but not everyone I know. I know a lot of people that believe Auburn, Kentucky or Alabama would get the nod for dirtiest programs in the SEC.

Eh, they went after Bruce Pearl and he did even less than that. The thing I've always hated most about all the Kentucky cheating that's taken place is that in football it's never really helped create a winning program the way it did in basketball. At least cheat good! As a fan of both UT and UK I'd definitely have to say UT is no dirtier than UK. I don't like everything that has happened at either school over the years. Everyone you know may believe that, but not everyone I know. I know a lot of people that believe Auburn, Kentucky or Alabama would get the nod for dirtiest programs in the SEC.
i'll be honest with you, when i was at UK i had a public speaking class and did a speech on "UK should cheat at football" ended up there was a UK football player in there and he raised his hand right after my speech and said "i play football here". i thought i was about to get my ass whooped but then he said, "i agree, we have really good players come visit and they love it here and tell us this is where they are going to school and then they take a visit to another school and tell us they got a really good offer and we never hear from them again".

turns out that we were cheating some but we were horrible at it. the sds story on the "bagmen" tells you how it should be done. our coach giving a guy $5000 was a big penalty but a bama fan giving a player $75000 is just a slap on the wrist cause he has no connection to the university. our coach paying for an extra night in a hotel for recruits parents got us in more trouble but oklahoma had a fan buy a house for a player and there was absolutely no connection to the school other than the guy supplying the money went to school at ou and the family who got the house sent their son to ou. so no penalty at all.

i do think you are being naive if you think that UK and ut are even in the dirty category. ut is known for snitching on opposing teams to lessen their ncaa target. it's one thing if its just 1 or 2 rivals saying it but if you look at every team that ut recruits against and plays against they all pretty much agree that ut is top 3 in the sec in cheating... aub and bama being the other 2 schools. dude, they were sending coeds to highschool games and sleeping with recruits... UK has never even thought about doing something like that. and i realize athletes do well with the ladies but there is a difference between a "groupie" and a chick just taking one for the team per se'.

Hahahahahah..... Like last years game?

Tennessee is getting much better talent and trending up but UT. But let's be clear...you have been getting your ASS's kicked by the SEC for the last 5 years. What is it like 20 straight loses to Florida and BAMA? You want to bring up UK's losing streak to UF and UT...go right ahead. Congrats...your losing streaks are better..you are officially the tallest midget in the room!
There wasn't that much difference between UK and UT last year. We actually had two NFL draft picks and you would have had one if he wasn't a thug who raped someone(team captain by the way). IF that game was at Commonwealth and we were the team coming off a bye week and UT was playing their 6th SEC game in a row it would have been a totally different game. Would we have won...very possibly not, but get off your high horse. You dbags act like UT was Alabama last year and that's why you are so easy to dislike. That and the fact you can rationalize just about any level of corruption to chase results..

You keep your unethical win at all costs tactics and coach and we'll keep Stoops and we'll see where the results land in the next decade.

Tennessee is getting much better talent and trending up but UT. But let's be clear...you have been getting your ASS's kicked by the SEC for the last 5 years. What is it like 20 straight loses to Florida and BAMA? You want to bring up UK's losing streak to UF and UT...go right ahead. Congrats...your losing streaks are better..you are officially the tallest midget in the room!
There wasn't that much difference between UK and UT last year. We actually had two NFL draft picks and you would have had one if he wasn't a thug who raped someone(team captain by the way). IF that game was at Commonwealth and we were the team coming off a bye week and UT was playing their 6th SEC game in a row it would have been a totally different game. Would we have won...very possibly not, but get off your high horse. You dbags act like UT was Alabama last year and that's why you are so easy to dislike. That and the fact you can rationalize just about any level of corruption to chase results..

You keep your unethical win at all costs tactics and coach and we'll keep Stoops and we'll see where the results land in the next decade.

Nope only UK has lost to Florida more than 20 times in a row, unfortunately. I don't know that I can speak for anyone else, but I don't know a Tennessee fan alive that wouldn't tell you that UT has been terrible since the firing of Phil Fulmer. I also don't know a program that could have gone through Lane Kiffin and Derek Dooley and come out of it any better. I think if you ask most Tennessee fans they would certainly tell you that the gap between Tennessee and Kentucky was the narrowest it had been in 30 years. I think you are a bit delusional to not understand why there weren't Tennessee players drafted and to believe that UK would have won that game if it had been in Commonwealth. The BYE came at a good time for Tennessee and had UK lost by a touchdown or two I would agree that might have made a difference...as it stands though, it wouldn't have. My view of UK football has always been this: UK basketball does whatever it takes to win, hires whoever it takes to win. They have a win at all cost mentality when it comes to basketball. Then UK football fans go out and act pious. Well, not me. I want the football program to adopt the basketball programs mentality, not the other way around.

You should get a new set of friends, obviously you have been hanging out with the wrong crowd, TU fans.

And you are right about one thing, they are experts at how much they can get away with and UK has complete amateurs.

You should get a new set of friends, obviously you have been hanging out with the wrong crowd, TU fans.

And you are right about one thing, they are experts at how much they can get away with and UK has complete amateurs.

Except in basketball ;) JK. I just really despise people who treat their team like a saint. It's an athletics program, I guarantee you that things happen that to the outside world would look unethical, corrupt, etc. Luckily I believe UK now has an AD in Mitch Barhnart who knows what he is doing. He learned from the great Doug Dickey and seems to be turning UK around.

Nope only UK has lost to Florida more than 20 times in a row, unfortunately. I don't know that I can speak for anyone else, but I don't know a Tennessee fan alive that wouldn't tell you that UT has been terrible since the firing of Phil Fulmer. I also don't know a program that could have gone through Lane Kiffin and Derek Dooley and come out of it any better. I think if you ask most Tennessee fans they would certainly tell you that the gap between Tennessee and Kentucky was the narrowest it had been in 30 years. I think you are a bit delusional to not understand why there weren't Tennessee players drafted and to believe that UK would have won that game if it had been in Commonwealth. The BYE came at a good time for Tennessee and had UK lost by a touchdown or two I would agree that might have made a difference...as it stands though, it wouldn't have. My view of UK football has always been this: UK basketball does whatever it takes to win, hires whoever it takes to win. They have a win at all cost mentality when it comes to basketball. Then UK football fans go out and act pious. Well, not me. I want the football program to adopt the basketball programs mentality, not the other way around.

First off, I didn't say you had lost 20 straight to either Florida or bama. I said almost 20 to Florida AND Alabama. It is actually 18 times in a row with last win against UF in 2004 and Bama in 2006. Which incidentally explains why your program and fans will justify just about anything at this point.

Secondly, please show me where I said UK would have beaten UT if the game was at home and schedules were reversed....I said "it would have been a totally different game". And I don't give a shit if you think I am delusional. We were on fumes by the time that game came around, our QB was hurt and was struggling at that point of the season. After a week off we looked like a totally different team. You give me the UK team that came out fresh like the one that played UL after a bye week and I have no doubt that it would have been a totally different game. I never said we would definitely win.

Im also aware that other than johnson when he's not busy raping people... Tennessee's talent last year was young. But oh by the way...so was UK's. So please tell me who are the surefire NFL talents on that team for UT that so dwarf the talent UK had playing...you are a UK fan too, right so let's hear it.

I'll give it a shot..

QB- Doobs is a good young college QB but will never make it in the nfl. Towles is Kipers 5th ranked junior QB
RB- your back is good as is Ours. Both are NFL talents
WR- yours were significantly better. Our best were all freshman. TBD how they develop.
OL- our center is a stud. One senior in nfl camp. Rest were freshmen. Roberson is good frosh. Rest for UT are questionable at best.

Dline-magget and freshman Barnett are both very good and nfl players. Our ends were drafted in 1st and 4th rounds respectively. Your dtackles were passable but not nothing special. Out NG is a senior this year and is legit all sec and nfl caliber.

LB- Johnson was stud but criminal. Maybin is good and very likely nfl. Our starting Middle backer is senior this year and will be drafted and be good nfl player. Our second middle backer may be drafted.
Safeties- one of ours is nfl caliber. Stamps. Will contend foe all sec this year. Other senior was very slow. Replaced for last game by true soph.young. Randolph is good. NFL caliber. Your others weren't anything special.

Corners- your one corner is a stud. Don't remember name. Will be high draft pick. Your other was a freshman and nickel didn't get drafted. Our corners are small and not very good. The corner advantage went to UT.

After writing that...I think you are bit delusional to think you were such a vastly superior team last year. You know both teams right? Tell me where I am wrong...I'm fine with my premise that I'll take Stoops and our team and you take Jones and yours for the next decade while you continue to do anything needed to try and win.

First off, I didn't say you had lost 20 straight to either Florida or bama. I said almost 20 to Florida AND Alabama. It is actually 18 times in a row with last win against UF in 2004 and Bama in 2006. Which incidentally explains why your program and fans will justify just about anything at this point.

Secondly, please show me where I said UK would have beaten UT if the game was at home and schedules were reversed....I said "it would have been a totally different game". And I don't give a shit if you think I am delusional. We were on fumes by the time that game came around, our QB was hurt and was struggling at that point of the season. After a week off we looked like a totally different team. You give me the UK team that came out fresh like the one that played UL after a bye week and I have no doubt that it would have been a totally different game. I never said we would definitely win.

Im also aware that other than johnson when he's not busy raping people... Tennessee's talent last year was young. But oh by the way...so was UK's. So please tell me who are the surefire NFL talents on that team for UT that so dwarf the talent UK had playing...you are a UK fan too, right so let's hear it.

I'll give it a shot..

QB- Doobs is a good young college QB but will never make it in the nfl. Towles is Kipers 5th ranked junior QB
RB- your back is good as is Ours. Both are NFL talents
WR- yours were significantly better. Our best were all freshman. TBD how they develop.
OL- our center is a stud. One senior in nfl camp. Rest were freshmen. Roberson is good frosh. Rest for UT are questionable at best.

Dline-magget and freshman Barnett are both very good and nfl players. Our ends were drafted in 1st and 4th rounds respectively. Your dtackles were passable but not nothing special. Out NG is a senior this year and is legit all sec and nfl caliber.

LB- Johnson was stud but criminal. Maybin is good and very likely nfl. Our starting Middle backer is senior this year and will be drafted and be good nfl player. Our second middle backer may be drafted.
Safeties- one of ours is nfl caliber. Stamps. Will contend foe all sec this year. Other senior was very slow. Replaced for last game by true soph.young. Randolph is good. NFL caliber. Your others weren't anything special.

Corners- your one corner is a stud. Don't remember name. Will be high draft pick. Your other was a freshman and nickel didn't get drafted. Our corners are small and not very good. The corner advantage went to UT.

After writing that...I think you are bit delusional to think you were such a vastly superior team last year. You know both teams right? Tell me where I am wrong...I'm fine with my premise that I'll take Stoops and our team and you take Jones and yours for the next decade while you continue to do anything needed to try and win.

I apologize I didn't realize you were combining Florida and Alabama together, that seemed illogical to me so I assumed it would to you too. Tennessee's defense was significantly better than UK. I don't think UK was a bad team last year and I think this year will be even better. I think Tennessee's o-line is better than you characterize they were just incredibly young last season. I think Tennessee is also better at defensive tackle than you characterize. Otherwise I don't completely disagree with you, That said, I'm reluctant to call anyone a criminal if they haven't been convicted of anything, but that's just me.

I apologize I didn't realize you were combining Florida and Alabama together, that seemed illogical to me so I assumed it would to you too. Tennessee's defense was significantly better than UK. I don't think UK was a bad team last year and I think this year will be even better. I think Tennessee's o-line is better than you characterize they were just incredibly young last season. I think Tennessee is also better at defensive tackle than you characterize. Otherwise I don't completely disagree with you, That said, I'm reluctant to call anyone a criminal if they haven't been convicted of anything, but that's just me.

Tennesses defense was better as a whole and played very hard. UT had a stud 4 year starter at middle backer and a stud lock down corner. Still hardly elite. Take one or two of those guys away and your defense wouldnt have been nearly the same. That is hardly the makings of a vastly superior team. Your oline played physical against us and was decent by year end. But was a sive with pass protection and was made to look much better by a highly elusive qb the second half of season. We were a worn down team and you were rested playing for a bowl game. That said..you were better overall. But the talent wasn't and still isn't the huge differential you would like it to be. We'll see how it plays out. I like our young talent just like you do.

Am I the only one that finds it strange that out of all the college athletics programs in the country, UK just happens to play the three dirtiest in UT, UL, and UNC?
Tennesses defense was better as a whole and played very hard. UT had a stud 4 year starter at middle backer and a stud lock down corner. Still hardly elite. Take one or two of those guys away and your defense wouldnt have been nearly the same. That is hardly the makings of a vastly superior team. Your oline played physical against us and was decent by year end. But was a sive with pass protection and was made to look much better by a highly elusive qb the second half of season. We were a worn down team and you were rested playing for a bowl game. That said..you were better overall. But the talent wasn't and still isn't the huge differential you would like it to be. We'll see how it plays out. I like our young talent just like you do.

Don't know if you have seen my posts in other threads, but I've predicted 8-9 wins for UT and 6-7 wins for UK in 2015. That's badly me saying that they are "vastly superior."

Am I the only one that finds it strange that out of all the college athletics programs in the country, UK just happens to play the three dirtiest in UT, UL, and UNC?

Don't know if you have seen my posts in other threads, but I've predicted 8-9 wins for UT and 6-7 wins for UK in 2015. That's badly me saying that they are "vastly superior."

What you said was it was a bit delusional to not understand the reason UK had more players drafted last year( because ut was young) or to think UK could have won last years game if schedules and home field were reversed. To dismiss those considerations would logically speak to a general premise that you were a vastly superior team.

What you said was it was a bit delusional to not understand the reason UK had more players drafted last year( because ut was young) or to think UK could have won last years game if schedules and home field were reversed. To dismiss those considerations would logically speak to a general premise that you were a vastly superior team.

No. It speaks to my general premis that UT was a somewhat superior team last season.

Good for you, confession is good for the soul. TPE has already admitted that Transfer U is a big cheater, but that he doesn't care, just win baby. Not sure if I care about UNC cheating that much, UK is still the best basketball program in the nation, no need to cheat, best tradition, best facilities, best attendance and fans, AND best coach. Cal would be dumb to cheat in recruiting at UK, and that is something even UL fans don't accuse him of (the ones with a brain), he literally turns down some five stars and recruits internationally.

Man the talent on the field last year wasn't close and that gap widened even more this year with another top 5 class. For example our biggest and slowest WR caught a quick pass at the line of scrimmage and ran 60+ yards for a TD. If you watch the video your secondary is chasing him but can't even close the gap any. What I would be concerned with is last year is the closest that talent gap will be unless you start having top 5-10 classes every year, cause Tenn will keep having those classes. You can't finish 30th in recruiting and expect to compete in the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT