ADVERTISEMENT

UT Player attacks a fan

it was a cheerleader. he had a right to be on the field. Him being a CHEER leader, he was simply running to be with the Arkansas players to celebrate the win. He did NOT provoke the UT player or was the UT player in harms way. I did not expect this POV from you, you are usually a pretty solid poster. You are wrong on this one.
You keep saying it was a cheerleader but I don’t see that information anywhere on the Google machine. This would 100% be news if that actually happened I would think

Reactions: STL_Cat
I will say if that's a cheerleader he shoved down then that changes my stance. If it's a fan it changes nothing for me.

Jwalk is tons different. In a public street you have motorized vehicle and pedestrian traffic.

Like others have stated: Buying a ticket does not give you access to the field. Only teams, refs, staffs are allowed on the field. Act like you have done it before, even though you have not, or better yet, wait 10 minutes and storm the field. Then take the posts, have a party. Vols would be safe in the locker room. No reason to think you have the right as a fan to do that.

the "fan" was a cheerleader, he has the right to be on the field. He was just simply running toward the Arkansas players to celebrate a big W. And you would lose that litigation. Video evidence is a VERY powerful took in court. NOTHING in that video suggest the victims instigated the incident or provoked the player one bit. I hope you really are not a lawyer in real life. You would be just like UT, take a big L.
When a Bama fan shoved a phone into the face of a female UT fan who got in his face UT wanted him arrested and prosecuted for assault. Now when the shoe is on the other foot they are saying it was a male and be should not have been on the field. Moral of the story is when you forfeit a game for field or court storming it will stop

Jwalk is tons different. In a public street you have motorized vehicle and pedestrian traffic.

Like others have stated: Buying a ticket does not give you access to the field. Only teams, refs, staffs are allowed on the field. Act like you have done it before, even though you have not, or better yet, wait 10 minutes and storm the field. Then take the posts, have a party. Vols would be safe in the locker room. No reason to think you have the right as a fan to do that.
"only teams refs and staffs allowed" is not accurate at all, there are lots of people allowed on the field. Not even gonna try to name all the different ones allowed on the field but there are many!

i would be OK with a little push, but to throw the person down is over the line. and the girl he lands on is a cheerleader, so she was suppose to be on the field (can't tell if the guy was a cheerleader or not). player should be suspended for a while. but the university of thugs with probably give him a McDonald's bag.

They were not wearing Arkansas cheerleader uniforms, which are red with white trim, or white with red trim. There is no off white or tan on them. I guess he could have been the guy in the hog costume if they have one, but he was not dressed like an Arky cheerleader nor was she.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT