ADVERTISEMENT

Updated 247 recruiting rankings (Duke has 3 of top 4, UK has two in top 10)

People act like Duke has been some unbeatable Alabama style juggernaut with all this talent. They haven’t been to the Final Four since Obama was president.

Reactions: RunninRichie
People act like Duke has been some unbeatable Alabama style juggernaut with all this talent. They haven’t been to the Final Four since Obama was president.

I would still prefer that they didn't get 4 of the top 10 players. At some point, just by dumb luck, they are going to breakthrough again with that amount of talent.

Is that name for the #2 guy even real? Only Duke could get a guy named Flipowski. Flopkowski should only be able to play for Duke or maybe UT. The dude even looks like a flopper.

I rather them get less talent than more talent.
That was the prediction from many when it was known K was retiring. Sadly, Nike seems too have doubled down getting the best to Duke and unproven HC Scheyer.

That was the suggestion from many when it was known K was retiring. Sadly, Nike seems too have doubled down getting the best to Duke.
Nah, cant use that excuse anymore, NIL has made it obsolete. Schyer is just a great recruiter it seems. Doubt he can coach like K though.

Unfortunately, 2015 is the last year for Dook and UK.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I would still prefer that they didn't get 4 of the top 10 players. At some point, just by dumb luck, they are going to breakthrough again with that amount of talent.
Is it possible? Maybe but it's not likely with K gone. I just don't have much faith that they can recruit and compete on an elite level for long with this guy at the helm....

10410731.jpg

scheyerstate.jpg
b1616f5fa57f83b44a503b4498acd779.jpg

28quad12-blogSpan.jpg

Last edited:
Is it possible? Maybe but it's not likely with K gone. I just don't have much faith that they can recruit and compete on an elite level for long with this guy at the helm....

10410731.jpg

scheyerstate.jpg
b1616f5fa57f83b44a503b4498acd779.jpg

28quad12-blogSpan.jpg
Looks like he is from Dumbassia

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT