ADVERTISEMENT

24/7 Final Top 150 Transfer Rankings…

So you don't think the best returning 3 point shooter in the country is a scoring threat yeah right. You like so many of our fans are still addicted to the Cal speak that you got to have STARS to compete,I got news for you,you don't. We had 2 lottery picks last year and didn't do shit,how do you explain that. Also your analytics don't mean crap because they fail to take into account coaching strategies offensively and defensively as well as the players playing on the team with him. Perhaps a player was instructed to take more shots because nobody else on his team was reliable thus bringing his average down,perhaps a guy was forced to guard the best player on the opposing team every night because nobody else on the team could. Put either player in a different system with better shooters and defenders surrounding him and his " numbers" could be completely different. I was a psychologist by trade and one of the first things I learned I'm grad school was the old adage " There are lies,damn lies and statistics" YOU stat guys are full of it if that is the only measurement you use to determine a players value.
Brea in 4 years has only started 21 games and is a career 8ppg scorer. So no, he’s not a scoring threat and if we have to rely on him to be then we are even worse than I thought. He will probably hit 2-3 threes a game but will only average 6-9ppg.
Ignorant AND cannot do math ... none of us are surprised.
You aren’t the brightest are you? I’ve been here since the site was catspause. Over 20 years. I’ll let you figure out how. Don’t hurt yourself.
We've been bullied by lesser players over the years than what Pope's brought in. Anyone who calls themselves a UK fan and are upset with the roster so far has me questioning just what you have been watching for a few years now.
You can’t take anything that’s happened to us and try and project it to how it will be under pope. Those lesser players beat us for one reason and that reason is gone. Notice the next game they played when they faced a team actually prepared they would get beat.
Dude you’re referring to joined in 2007. You joined in February.

I’ve determined you to be a troll with an agenda - either a leftover Cal dangler or someone who was mad about the Pope hire and wants him to fail.

Welcome to ignore.
Oh no, MegaDouche ignored me. I don’t know how I’ll ever make it.
Pope took a much less talented team and was a 6 seed, top 24 in the nation. Playing in the best conference with the limitations to recruiting that exist at BYU.

A bubble team is typically a 11 or 12 seed, 44-51 ranked in the nation

Please rationally tell me how a more talented team in a conference that will not be as tough as the Big 12 was last year will be a bubble team, falling 20+ spots?

With NO ADDITIONS we are projected to be top 20 by metrics, not opinions.

Again, there is zero logic to this, but everyone already knew that
You know good and damn well what he did with BYU means jackshit with UK. BYU got nobody’s best shot. Nobody got up to play them. Teams have off nights playing teams like BYU because they expect to show up and win. That KU win for them last year was a perfect example. KU’s best player was out and they had an off game. If he had this roster at byu you might have a point but it’s not at byu. He won’t have that luxury here.

The rankings of Wagner, Bradshaw and Z tells me all I need to know about this list
For those who didn't scroll down, Bradshaw was ranked around the 40th best and Z was at 150.
Anybody that has any business compiling such a list should no better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT