ADVERTISEMENT

UofL gets Big Commitment from #1 International Prospect Amunga Dekonb

logangreenwell

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2020
7’3” Unicorn Amunga Dekonb has committed to the University of Louisville over Texas Tech, St Johns, and Providence

Paying him $9 mil a year and can’t win 10 games and gets outrecruited by poverty programs like Memphis and Louisville. Time for Cal to take a hike!

Reactions: IndyCat1995
I love the 24 followers he has! Obviously he is anticipating big NIL deals! 😂

Last edited:
Anybody notice the odd wording?

“I want to thank God for his blessings BUT I’m going to Louisville…” Well, he’s right that playing at U6 is hardly a blessing. He’ll find that out quick enough, though he already seems to suspect it.
That is indeed an oddly placed “BUT”. Almost like he’s apologizing to God for choosing UL.

Last edited:
th

He’s legit… 7’3” with 7’10” wingspan
That sounds just like Shag Alleyne's measurements, but that certainly didn’t make him “legit.”

You didn’t address the question. The guy asked if he was good besides just being tall, and you answered by saying how tall he is.

I’ve seen lots of these super-tall super-long prospects come and go before, and they usually end up being big ole disappointments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Titpwhami2014
That sounds just like Shag Alleyne’s measurements, but that certainly didn’t make him “legit.”

You didn’t address the question. The guy asked if he was good besides just being tall, and you answered by saying how tall he is.

I’ve seen lots of these super-tall super-long prospects come and go before, and they usually end being big ole disappointments.
Well he's not real, so..

Reactions: CatPatrick13
I wondered why I’d never heard of him before …yet still fell for it.

The lesson once again: don’t believe unverified tweets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT