ADVERTISEMENT

Unc fan here

It’s actually the first time that I got to see you guys this year I had heard about your length and my goodness I was really impressed with that today. Your freshman did not appear to be afraid of the moment. Truthfully, I feel after watching the game, if we were going to get you guys, it would be today, because with your youth, you guys are only going to get better

Great game! You guys have tremendous athleticism. Every time we made a run, your freshman responded with big time shots. Again, congrats!

Davis is a baller. Cormac Ryan was a huge pain in our ass at Notre Dame, so not gonna lie… felt good to watch Cadeau’s pass bounce off him. I still don’t know what to think about Hubert, but his team fought back from 3 double digit deficits. That shows they have heart. And he was fired up on the sideline. I’d have to like seeing that from my coach if I were a UNC fan. Was proud of our young Cats for finally finishing a big game. Best of luck going forward unless we play you again.

It’s actually the first time that I got to see you guys this year I had heard about your length and my goodness I was really impressed with that today. Your freshman did not appear to be afraid of the moment. Truthfully, I feel after watching the game, if we were going to get you guys, it would be today, because with your youth, you guys are only going to get better
If our coach can get out of the way.....

This game had all the feel of a regional final or even a final four match-up. And it didn't disappoint in terms of being a fun game to watch either. This is one of the more entertaining games I've seen this season thus far. CBS got their money's worth out of this one, as both teams came to play and put on an incredible show.

Agreed ... hope we can add him to the mix soon. I thought Ugo did a good job when in there and didn't back down at all. The addition of Z could be scary for this team.
What is he going to add and when are they going to rule? Didn't UCLA have a guy in the same type situation and he was given the green light already?

To all UNC fans.
Taylor Swift L GIF by MOODMAN

#3 and #4 are Bigtime players for you guys. They made some huge baskets. Hopefully this game helps both of us for March. Last time we had a game like this, you guys won it all. Hope we can do that this year.

Luke Maye still haunts me.

I hope we dont see y'all again unless it is in NC game, it was a great game both teams played their hearts out, and it could easily have gone either way good clean game. Good luck going forward!!

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT