ADVERTISEMENT

Ulis, Booker, and the Harrison twins or Wagner, Reeves, Dilly and Sheppard. Who ya got ?

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
Hard to say I guess since Wagner Dilly and Sheppard are just barely into their freshman season.

This year's guards.

They can light up the scoreboard.

3 better shooters than the best shooter of that bunch IMO.

If this bunch only loses 1 game like that bunch did then that means we won out and won a title. If that happens then they will have my vote. 🤣

right now im not trading this team for ANY of our uk past. At times from the rebound we scoring between 7-9 secs...the tempo is unbelievable fast,Then shooting 😱 just praying they stay high level and unselfish don't let that ball stick

right now im not trading this team for ANY of our uk past. At times from the rebound we scoring between 7-9 secs...the tempo is unbelievable fast,Then shooting 😱 just praying they stay high level and unselfish don't let that ball stick
I’d take 2012 over this team any day of the week, but I’m still enjoying the start of this season.

Reactions: bigbluelou
Hmmm. I love this team, but I can think of about 10 teams I'd trade.
That said, this team could be special.

I’d take 2012 over this team any day of the week, but I’m still enjoying the start of this season.

You mean these guys? Hell yeah.

OIP.wngP6a2G04Zwq4uJ_f0-QwHaE8

You mean these guys? Hell yeah.

OIP.wngP6a2G04Zwq4uJ_f0-QwHaE8
It was a special team, was glad to be at UK during that run.

I do think this current team has a chance to be special, just got to let it play out. But I don’t see them only losing one regular season game like 12.

Reactions: bigbluelou
That’s a hard one. I know the Harrison’s get a lot of criticism but as freshmen took us to the national championship game then to a final four with a 38-1 record the next year. That’s hard to beat. Love the ones we have now too.

That’s a hard one. I know the Harrison’s get a lot of criticism but as freshmen took us to the national championship game then to a final four with a 38-1 record the next year. That’s hard to beat. Love the ones we have now too.
Pretty much this. If this current group can make a deep run and get to the Natty, then we can have this discussion. Love the upside and trajectory of our current group now, though.

Like others have said, check back in March.

Reactions: BigBlue1992
They're incredible, but it's easier to say that when you're winning games. Thankfully the SEC isn't as good as it's been of late, IMO. I really want a big back, but I hope that Cal doesn't forget what's gotten us to this point. If the big(s) can't keep up or buy in, sit them. Let these guys put a game out of reach for the opponent, then bring in the bigs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT