ADVERTISEMENT

*** UK vs Vermont Game Thread ***

I'm here to support the cats. You've been extremely negative since you joined the site last month. You're examples show all I need to know about you.
Then be a man and ignore "words" you don't want to read. I'll give my opinion and you do yours...

This start is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than Friday night so far. Keep it up Cats!

Vermont getting too many open shots, but I like that we’re not forcing too many jumpers. Quade has to settle down

Started by iut pretty well but I’m sure Cal is worried about how they are able to drive and check so easily. Happy for SKJ , he has worked hard and deserves the playing time. Not sure what Quade is thinking, he said he watched Ulis and if that’s the case he should know ulis understood his disadvantage height wise so he would drive and find a open man when the defense collapses

Who was the poster that was saying Cal was not using Green right? Are you watching poster?

much better start already. In general everyone looks better.

Quade needs to run plays for his teammates, not for himself.
Diallo looking good. his 3 point shooting block, i expect to see that every game.
Knox looking better as well, more engaged.

anyways, in general, everyone looking better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT