ADVERTISEMENT

*** UK vs Vermont Game Thread ***

I read that they lost to Purdue by 10 points in the NCAA tournament and return their conference player of the year with three other veteran players. This may be a tough game for our young team.

Think we should have swapped this game with a team in late November. If we can win today then we can get into December 6-1 with a manageable December schedule with a more experienced team. Win today, don’t get blown out Tuesday, then the season is off to an acceptable start.

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
With a team returning their best player that only lost by 10 to a Purdue team that finished 15th in the country, we can't over look them.

It is not like we don't have weapons,we returned multiple guys that could find the practice facility without having to ask for directions

Damn, dark times when UK fans are predicting a Vermont win in Rupp. I understand since Vermont is a good team and if I was neutral I would give Vermont a slight edge, but it’s dark times when we are staring 1-2 in the face with a loss to Vermont.

Damn, dark times when UK fans are predicting a Vermont win in Rupp. I understand since Vermont is a good team and if I was neutral I would give Vermont a slight edge, but it’s dark times when we are staring 1-2 in the face with a loss to Vermont.
Watch the Bungals then.

Dark days? Nah, just a troll wanting to be negative. He needs to worry about his team that's getting beat by George Mason right now

T-R-O-L-L
This "Troll" nonsense is ridiculous. If you can't accept somebodies opinion go to politics and fight for a LBGTQ Movement or become a Feminist Activist and go on twitter and call people racist and sexist... The amount of classless people on this forum is astonishing to me..

This "Troll" nonsense is ridiculous. If you can't accept somebodies opinion go to politics and fight for a LBGTQ Movement or become a Feminist Activist and go on twitter and call people racist and sexist... The amount of classless people on this forum is astonishing to me..
Wanna bet a $1,000 on the game today? Put your money where your mouth is.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
I'm here to support the cats. You've been extremely negative since you joined the site last month. You're examples show all I need to know about you.

This could be a very tough game today this is a very talented team that has most of best players back from last year's NCAA tournament team.

Vermont is a solid team. But in no way should UK lose this game.

Hopefully they were woken up Friday night

Go down by 9 at half to Vermont and I don’t think they are coming back.

ADVERTISEMENT