ADVERTISEMENT

*** UK vs Vermont Game Thread ***

True, really both of the games we had some ugly draughts shooting wise. That would have derailed a lot of teams but we stayed in the hunt and were able to win when the opportunity presented itself.

We've got a couple of problems to fix. The defensive pressure out front needs a lot of work. This has to be fixed or it could be a rough year. We also need some better decisions on offense (bad ones are leading us into bad shots, I think). Some of the shooting is dead legs.

The future isn't so dire as some folks are saying.
Actually, I meant really cold hands to start your heart pumping again. Ever been asleep and someone put frosty hands on you. That will get your heart pumping.

Nice call Nostradamus.
Well I'm a person that voices in reason of reality. I actually take the time to review matchups before game... Two hours ago people were calling me stupid with that score 73-70, and I was one point off....Again if people came on this forum and spoke in reality instead of fairy tales my post won't sound so offensive to you snowflakes on here.

Well I'm a person that voices in reason of reality. I actually take the time to review matchups before game... Two hours ago people were calling me stupid with that score 73-70, and I was one point off....Again if people came on this forum and spoke in reality instead of fairy tales my post won't sound so offensive to you snowflakes on here.
No actually you stated Vermont would led at half and would win the game. So it was a double fail by you. The only fairytales we see is your ability to call the outcomes of games in both football and basketball.

No, you were at least ten points off when you factor in the halftime leader score and your chosen winner score. You really are not very good at this are you.

Actually, I meant really cold hands to start your heart pumping again. Ever been asleep and someone put frosty hands on you. That will get your heart pumping.

LOL! Yeah, sorry, I missed that. Reminds me of this date in college on a 20 degree night . . .

But I digress. Go Cats.

No, you were at least ten points off when you factor in the halftime leader score and your chosen winner score. You really are not very good at this are you.
Coming for a guy(you and moronic irishcat) that were expecting Kentucky to win by 40 yes I'm really good. Same people that actually think Kentucky has a chance against Kansas... At this point I just don't want this team to embarrass the state of Kentucky Tuesday night on national television. They embarrassed us today... 88-59 Kansas Tuesday.

Coming for a guy(you and moronic irishcat) that were expecting Kentucky to win by 40 yes I'm really good. Same people that actually think Kentucky has a chance against Kansas... At this point I just don't want this team to embarrass the state of Kentucky Tuesday night on national television. They embarrassed us today... 88-59 Kansas Tuesday.
Lol. Tard fans like you are so easy to spot. And to compound your stupidity you think the win today was an embarrassment. After earlier today you said they were good. We all can’t wait to see that title banner come down for cheating. Now run along little girl, you are way out of your league.

You all are probably the millennial generation that were too good to go outside and shoot some hoops, but played your video games and think you know basketball.... Go outside and get a grip on reality bud.

Guys, this dude admits to NOT being a KY fan and openly acknowledges hating Cal. He has states that Cal has many infractions but cannot list a single one. YOU ARE BEING BAITED! Given his Zipp like approach it is likely a Tard trying to get over the Jurich and Fangtino butt hurt.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Lol. Tard fans like you are so easy to spot. And to compound your stupidity you think the win today was an embarrassment. After earlier today you said they were good. We all can’t wait to see that title banner come down for cheating. Now run along little girl, you are way out of your league.

What team are you referencing here? When you stated, "I Said They Were Good"? Vermont? Yes Vermont is good. They came back in the 2nd half inside Rupp Arena and had and should've won the game, but lost off a missed 3. At least the team had fight, heart, teamwork, and never gave up. Something you won't see out of this team(UK).... Vermont tallest player was 6'9 and Vermont took their lunch inside.... So tell me who had heart and fight?

Guys, this dude admits to NOT being a KY fan and openly acknowledges hating Cal. He has states that Cal has many infractions but cannot list a single one. YOU ARE BEING BAITED! Given his Zipp like approach it is likely a Tard trying to get over the Jurich and Fangtino butt hurt.
I've stated I bleed blue the day I popped out of my momma. I've been to more UKBasketball games then all you keyboard warriors, I haven't missed a UK football home game for 10 years... However I have not been a basketball fan since Cal took over correct.... With that notion I am a Cards fan for that?.... The lack of intellectual ability on this forum is truly incredible.......
I'm old school boy.... I played basketball through college.... You millennials like i mentioned above are too good and lazy to play. You play your Call of Duty and NBA bs & think you know basketball.

Reactions: ManitouDan
What team are you referencing here? When you stated, "I Said They Were Good"? Vermont? Yes Vermont is good. They came back in the 2nd half inside Rupp Arena and had and should've won the game, but lost off a missed 3. At least the team had fight, heart, teamwork, and never gave up. Something you won't see out of this team(UK).... Vermont tallest player was 6'9 and Vermont took their lunch inside.... So tell me who had heart and fight?
Lol. The more you type the more your troll reveals itself. And your math skills are as pathetic as your ignorant takes. Explain to me Einstein how they win the game with a 3 when they were down 3? Is math that difficult for you? After you admitted moronically you bet $1,000 on Candy winning, it seems you would stop digging yourself a bigger troll hole.

I've stated I bleed blue the day I popped out of my momma. I've been to more UKBasketball games then all you keyboard warriors, I haven't missed a UK football home game for 10 years... However I have not been a basketball fan since Cal took over correct.... With that notion I am a Cards fan for that?.... The lack of intellectual ability on this forum is truly incredible.......
I'm old school boy.... I played basketball through college.... You millennials like i mentioned above are too good and lazy to play. You play your Call of Duty and NBA bs & think you know basketball.
Not only are you a troll, you are a liar.

Again, you agree with me. You are NOT a basketball fan but you are here baiting Rafters. You ADMIT to hating Cal and make accusations you can’t back up. That is an exact match for Tard behavior.

And just to prove who is out of touch here, I’m almost certainly older than you, you millennial bashing hypocrite.

Full retard level? They're freshmen. Do you not realize how hard it is for those kids to play at this level? They were playing HS ball last year.
It looks easy from your recliner, but it's not.

I was working outside and watched the last 4 minutes .. open three after open three after open three — at what point do you risk a blow by instead of giving up the 3 ? You know take away their strength , as for as the recliner statement just shut up and quit judging people you don’t know . The basics of defense don’t change - heck we gave up an open three on the next to last possession of the game with a 3 point lead after they had made several threes in a row - my choice of words was poor , maybe I should have. Simply said that’s piss poor D — lastly you would thought we were playing the Lakers instead of Vermont . Good grief

I was working outside and watched the last 4 minutes .. open three after open three after open three — at what point do you risk a blow by instead of giving up the 3 ? You know take away their strength , as for as the recliner statement just shut up and quit judging people you don’t know . The basics of defense don’t change - heck we gave up an open three on the next to last possession of the game with a 3 point lead after they had made several threes in a row - my choice of words was poor , maybe I should have. Simply said that’s piss poor D — lastly you would thought we were playing the Lakers instead of Vermont . Good grief
You didn't do a good job of making yourself appear to be any more knowledgeable of UK's current situation than you did with your first post. You obviously don't get it. You're an armchair quarterback and you obviously have no earthly idea what it's like to play big boy ball as a freshman.
Get a grip.

I give up... People wonder why Kentucky Basketball fans are laughed upon.... Readem and wheat from this forum...

Please re-post my post about how we were going to win by 40. I will wait for you to prove that you are nothing more than a troll and a liar. Prove me wrong, I dare you.

Bait post? A bait post would be, "Kentucky Sucks", "I Hope Kentucky Loses", "Cards could beat Cats"... All I've done was gave my opinion of the team, a prediction... Seems like if you don't give the Cats a 20 point edge on a game its called baiting.... I never done no baiting.... Again Kentucky Fans actually think people hate them cause their team is so good and that has nothing to do with it. It has to do with how irrationally stupid they are with reality.

You all are probably the millennial generation that were too good to go outside and shoot some hoops, but played your video games and think you know basketball.... Go outside and get a grip on reality bud.
Many years on the court both outside and in but, you would not know about the many capacities I did that in. Ever played on a court built by combat engineers in the middle of the desert in Saudi Arabia? I have, just a floor with baskets, no roof or walls. But, you probably don't know about such things being a UL fan.

Bait post? A bait post would be, "Kentucky Sucks", "I Hope Kentucky Loses", "Cards could beat Cats"... All I've done was gave my opinion of the team, a prediction... Seems like if you don't give the Cats a 20 point edge on a game its called baiting.... I never done no baiting.... Again Kentucky Fans actually think people hate them cause their team is so good and that has nothing to do with it. It has to do with how irrationally stupid they are with reality.

Yet another bait post. Clearly you don’t have a clue. You come to a KY fan board and refer to us as “they”. Then you refer to KY fans in the second person. Then refer to us as irrationally stupid? You’ve never done anything here but bait. You should just go. We’re on to you.

Reactions: The_Answer1313
You didn't do a good job of making yourself appear to be any more knowledgeable of UK's current situation than you did with your first post. You obviously don't get it. You're an armchair quarterback and you obviously have no earthly idea what it's like to play big boy ball as a freshman.
Get a grip.

How about actually saying something with some value , Did we actually guard the three point line ? Is Vermont a top 30 team ? What do I not get ? We barely escaped OT against Vermont after being down 10 to Utah Valley St . Things are not bright , AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME . Maybe we shock everyone and play much better vs Kansas -- like real big boy ball. If we play like these first two they might maul us .. Go Big Blue , learn fast guys .

How about actually saying something with some value , Did we actually guard the three point line ? Is Vermont a top 30 team ? What do I not get ? We barely escaped OT against Vermont after being down 10 to Utah Valley St . Things are not bright , AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME . Maybe we shock everyone and play much better vs Kansas -- like real big boy ball. If we play like these first two they might maul us .. Go Big Blue , learn fast guys .
How is it that you don't understand that these kids were playing high school ball just last year and playing with a new group of guys against veteran teams is extremely hard.
You can be the best athlete in the world, but if you are not playing as a team (impossible for these kids at this point) a veteran team will carve you up.
How do you not understand that? Stop looking at the names of the teams we UK is playing.
You obviously have never played anything beyond recreational sports in your life. That's fine, there's nothing wrong with that, but don't sit here and criticize what these kids are trying to do when you don't understand how hard it is.

Our kids were 5 star BASKETBALL players , not 5 star athletes . You act like a condescending jerk and there really isn't reason to continue , I played with a regional tourney winner in HS in both hoops and baseball. I currently coach small college in a different sport . So just stop making stupid judgements about people you don't know .

Our kids were 5 star BASKETBALL players , not 5 star athletes . You act like a condescending jerk and there really isn't reason to continue , I played with a regional tourney winner in HS in both hoops and baseball. I currently coach small college in a different sport . So just stop making stupid judgements about people you don't know .
That's odd, you certainly don't act like you have any experience at all. You would figure someone that coaches would get it, but I was wrong.
Have a great evening Dan.

How is it that you don't understand that these kids were playing high school ball just last year and playing with a new group of guys against veteran teams is extremely hard.
You can be the best athlete in the world, but if you are not playing as a team (impossible for these kids at this point) a veteran team will carve you up.
How do you not understand that? Stop looking at the names of the teams we UK is playing.
You obviously have never played anything beyond recreational sports in your life. That's fine, there's nothing wrong with that, but don't sit here and criticize what these kids are trying to do when you don't understand how hard it is.

Y’all look like trash. Y’all have athletes not basketball players. Duke freshmen are at another level. They pass, shoot and defend like vets. Your post players are the usual athletic raw big men. No back to the basket moves. Just watch how Bagley and Carter play. Watch how patient they are and how they pass the ball. Duke would beat the hell out of y’all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT