ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Indiana Tues.

He may not get an out. How many baserunners will he leave the next pitcher?

This announcers are garbage. They could at least learn that our best hitters name is Coltyn and not Cody.

Cam Hill doing Cam Hill things with another sliding catch in center. Takes away at least a single and a possible run!!

Reactions: Old_Red
Braxton has to be done now. Back to back hard hits after two walks. 4-2. That was almost a homer.

Sorry CB3...this kid has shown nothing all year. Giving the game away. This isn't a good replacement either.

I was impressed with him this past weekend. I see potential. We will see if it develops.

Is this hitter a switch? Why not go lefty on lefty if he isn't?

Ayers gets out 2 and 3 with strikeouts! Every time I think Belenger is boneheaded it's worked. I should probably hate on him more...

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Why did we send the runner home ... that was a big base running error.

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
That was crazy. Curtis broke for third late for some reason and the ball got away and then he tried for home and got thrown out at home.

I was worried that Lockhart couldn't throw a strike, finally gets two and then gets a fly out. He's missing high. Then gets a double play ball. Beating IU would be very good for this team. Hope we can get some more runs in this half inning.

Really!!!!!! What is wrong with these people??!! Coach these guys every day and you don't know who can and cannot bunt in a situation like that!!

I was worried that Lockhart couldn't throw a strike, finally gets two and then gets a fly out. He's missing high. Then gets a double play ball. Beating IU would be very good for this team. Hope we can get some more runs in this half inning.

This would be the first time we won back to back games since Ole Miss on April 15.

Having Cam Hill bunt on two strikes: dumb or confident? I say dumb.
He bunted through two of them. Not a good idea to make him do it again.

Edit: if he fouls one or both off and just doesn't get them done because they go foul then I can see trying again, but not just bunting through two.

Edit 2: Its also silly given that he had hit a double down the line his last time up. That was against a righty. This was against a righty. The first two at bats against lefties. He had a good matchup for him.

Reactions: rbs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT