ADVERTISEMENT

******UK vs AUB Official Game Thread...Dedicated to CINDOG******

I believe they have a hand in his back pushing him off balance when he did attempt FGs and thats why he is reluctant to shoot.
Dont doubt it. He hasn’t really gotten many touches though. Auburn has done a good job shutting him down.

Need to get it into Richards and block out on the boards.
Wiley went out with 3 mins and change with three fouls. I told my son “here is where we go to Nick and stretch the lead.” But no we forget Nick and use him as a screener.
Am I wrong?

Reactions: chevyman 50
It drives me nuts that the lightning makes it look like they are outside playing on a court surrounded by car lights to light the way.

Hagans not being in isn’t an excuse. He had the majority of turnovers. Inability to feed the post and get Richards going is why auburn is still in it. Quickly leaving had a bigger impact than Ashton

Reactions: RunninRichie
We can win this game I predict Fat Bruce will get ejected and his carcass donated to a slaughterhouse

Time for Richards to step up big time in the 2nd half.The coaches have got to put him in better situations in the 2nd half to succeed!

Wiley went out with 3 mins and change with three fouls. I told my son “here is where we go to Nick and stretch the lead.” But no we forget Nick and use him as a screener.
Am I wrong?
A lot of his success this year has come from him setting high screens and rolling

Who was the punk Auburn player that blocked Maxey and then flexed and got in Maxey's face after the block ?
Kinda surprised they didn’t T that guy up. Guess the officials were looking ahead but he definitely flexed/stood over Maxey and warranted a T for taunting (based on the rules).

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Shooting well on the perimeter. Would like to see us take more instead of the pump fake and drive which typically leads to nothing. I’m afraid there may be more of an effort to feed Richards in the post this half which I don’t think will bold well for us. He is not very consistent with his back to the basket and the little jump hook, 0-3 so far. He is better getting the ball off drives to the basket and dishing to him.

Hagans not being in isn’t an excuse. He had the majority of turnovers. Inability to feed the post and get Richards going is why auburn is still in it. Quickly leaving had a bigger impact than Ashton

When IQ went out, Cal went with a Maxey-Juzang-Brooks backcourt and we immediately turned the ball over against a full court press. What did he think was going to happen with only have one player who can dribble on the court? Cal's stubborn adherence to the "2 fouls and sit" rule in the first half spurred that little run by Auburn in the last couple of minutes.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Have to run better offensive sets...we ended the Vandy game with 2 Nick Richards' dunks on high PikNRoll plays at the top of the key and we don't run that play once in the first half.

We are tied for 30th with southern Utah in rebounding margin. I actually watch the games and rebounding is anything but a strength

Both teams combined for 34 FTAs in 1st half. That seems to be a lot. SEC refs try to control the game too much.

Cincy and Houston shot 14 with 5 min gone in 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT