ADVERTISEMENT

UK/TAMU opens as a pickem!

A win tomorrow would bump us up into the top 5, maybe even top 3. Cal's young teams usually struggle in situations like this.

On paper that line is way too low, but knowing how volatile our team is, it doesn't surprise me.

Would love to win this one. Hope this team can prove the odds makers wrong.

Happy Dance GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Enjoy the ride.
There is no reason why we can't win these next 2 games.
Strategically, they have obvious weaknesses. We will exploit them.

Go Cats!!!

A&M a 1 point favorite according to Draft Kings.

I think UK drops this game. A&M is desperate, another tough road environment, we haven't been shooting well the last 2 games, Adou is still likely out and A&M is due for a bounce back offensive game.

Last edited:
If we and Tenn do not lose, I suppose there may be a decent chance that it could be #1 vs #2 at Rupp. Maybe ???

Sometimes that backfires. You play way too fast and over-energized and beat yourself.
And foul, and turn the ball over.

I don't think A&M wins. Yes, this is that typical Cal game where we have tons of opportunity to move up and make a statement for March, only to crap the bed. But this team is different. I don't think they crap the bed, and I think A&M is in a freefall. They didn't even score 60 in their last two games.

Cats 81
A&M 66

I'm not seeing a close game.
They are not a good offensive team.
Drive and kick out we blow them away.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
A trap game? Before we play unranked msu at home?

Maybe they are ranked by Monday but come on. And every sec road game is dangerous
I just mean they are desperate for a W and the kind of situation Cals teams have letdowns in lately. They have good peices but just haven't put it together.

I thought we would be favored but this game has been one I’m concerned about. Personally I think they have 3 players more talented than any one player we’ve played against in a month. Admittedly they don’t have much beyond Taylor, Radford, Coleman. Taylor in particular as the SEC preseason POY went 2-16 (0-8 from 3) last game. Let’s just say I bet that changes tomorrow against our defense.

Should be a good game. A win would go a long way to cementing ourselves as a top team and not just a top 20th type team the computers think we are.

Reactions: G-PIP
I thought we would be favored but this game has been one I’m concerned about. Personally I think they have 3 players more talented than any one player we’ve played against in a month. Admittedly they don’t have much beyond Taylor, Radford, Coleman. Taylor in particular as the SEC preseason POY went 2-16 (0-8 from 3) last game. Let’s just say I bet that changes tomorrow against our defense.

Should be a good game. A win would go a long way to cementing ourselves as a top team and not just a top 20th type team the computers think we are.
Clyburn for Florida is more talented than Coleman and radford, kugel is as well he just isn’t consistent. A&M offense rides and does with Taylor

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT