ADVERTISEMENT

UK not on list of 7 for Dybantsa

Pretty embarrassing not to even make the final 7 on a kid were legitimately after. But hey, at least we can overpay to keep Jasper home!
Lol, too funny 😁 😂, take a wild guess why byu is a finalist and UK is not? Brilliant idea to just spend all our NIL on a couple of top recruits and maybe we can fill the rest with juco players or walkons. This actually speaks to what is most important to this kid, the bag. Great player, priority is the name on the back. This is actually the rumor on jasper, which I hope is not true. Another rumor is that acaden Lewis does not want to play with jasper. So pope has his hands full navigating this.

Lol, too funny 😁 😂, take a wild guess why byu is a finalist and UK is not? Brilliant idea to just spend all our NIL on a couple of top recruits and maybe we can fill the rest with juco players or walkons. This actually speaks to what is most important to this kid, the bag. Great player, priority is the name on the back. This is actually the rumor on jasper, which I hope is not true. Another rumor is that acaden Lewis does not want to play with jasper. So pope has his hands full navigating this.
I'm glad we have a coach that can see this, and not one that wasn't concerned about player character or the makeup of the roster. If they're not here to bust their butts and WIN TITLES, then they shouldn't be here to make money, either.

UI am just glad several in this post are not managing a budget. Geez. Why would you shoot 60% or more of your nil budget on an 18 year old college kid. You don’t. Pretty simple

I'm glad we have a coach that can see this, and not one that wasn't concerned about player character or the makeup of the roster. If they're not here to bust their butts and WIN TITLES, then they shouldn't be here to make money, either.
Ha ha. If you're going to be my mistress, you're going to have to display more moral fibre than that. I would kick you out of bed.

You obviously do not get the reasoning behind it. He is saying "All UK students / players are welcome. We have ONE spot left, not like he is trying to build a team with walk ons or student tryouts. LOL, you are so blind with negativity, you let a good PR move smack you right in the face. We have TEN players who will contribute, season is about to start, the last spot is just filler. He said the last spot could go several different directions, a reclass, project, or a multi year, developmental type player. The try out is simply a chance to include the fanbase. It is not because he NEEDS another player. If he could have got a reclass or remaining guy from the portal who fit, he would have taken him, but he didn't, so he is using the last spot for PR. SIMPLE AS THAT.
He’s not going to give a scholarship to any walk on unless he doesn’t plan to add another player. Then maybe give a kid or kids some help,

These tryouts are for walkons who can help in practice. Not on scholarship. Football uses a ton of them.

Please no more exclusive one and done mercenaries biding their 8 months here with their agents and posse with their hands out who don’t really care about the results for UK.

Get guys who care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT