ADVERTISEMENT

UK needs to set up a War Room for the Portal.

G-PIP

Senior
Mar 14, 2014
Hire the guys who call games in the other conferences for 45 days. Put all your staff in there with them. Identity and analyze the massive number of players entering the portal. Then send out your recruiters to reel in the best 4-5 with a promise they'll be given an opportunity to start (or if you have to, promise a starting spot if players leaving continues).

No. UK needs to fire Calipari. Since that isn’t happening, it’s best to just not care. Nothing else matters. Next season will be a disappointment no matter what else happens.

We're not going to get more than one portal transfer.

Cal basically said that on his radio show Monday.

• Wow
Reactions: entropy13
Unfortunately, nothing is going to change, I fear. Kentucky fans seem to be the only ones based in reality about John Calipari…..

We're not going to get more than one portal transfer.

Cal basically said that on his radio show Monday.

I guess that means we'll have 7 scholarship players on the team next season then, because pretty much everyone we have on the roster right now is leaving.

People Its not the Jim's and Joe's .. quit worrying about the players .. no amount of players will bring us back . Not while Johny C is there

No. UK needs to fire Calipari. Since that isn’t happening, it’s best to just not care. Nothing else matters. Next season will be a disappointment no matter what else happens.
I'm as negative about Cal and next season as just about anyone, but in your mind, if we were to somehow win the NCAA championship next season, that'd still be a disappointment to you? I mean, you did say "no matter what else happens."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT