ADVERTISEMENT

UK Movie

Saw this movie tonight. Opens in a couple of weeks. Alan Ritchson wears a UK hat through the whole movie. About a family in Louisville. Good story.

I remember the story during the 94 snowstorm. I'd like to see it as I heard a movie was being made about it. I'm a sucker for heartwarming true stories even though it will be "Hollywooded" up some. Still, the core should still be there.

I remember the story during the 94 snowstorm. I'd like to see it as I heard a movie was being made about it. I'm a sucker for heartwarming true stories even though it will be "Hollywooded" up some. Still, the core should still be there.
I cannot believe that I don’t remember the story. I guess I was too busy shoveling out my house and my neighbors’ houses. The story is truly heartwarming and inspirational.

Saw this movie tonight. Opens in a couple of weeks. Alan Ritchson wears a UK hat through the whole movie. About a family in Louisville. Good story.

Great review. I've always been a big fan of Alan Ritchson (sp?). He was spectacular as Raphael in the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And he doesn't take off the UK hat at any point in the movie? How can it not be good?

I'll give the movie 5 bags of popcorn, and I'll toss in a slice of pizza in honor of the Turtles.

That's my final review.

Well I’ll be, if there’s a UK hat in a movie I’m going to see it!!!!

Some of you all are silly lol.
Only thing that would have made Empire Strikes Back any better would have been if Han Solo had a UK hat on when he was frozen.

• Haha
Reactions: roguemocha
Only thing that would have made Empire Strikes Back any better would have been if Han Solo had a UK hat on when he was frozen.

That's silly. Rebels and their allies weren't cap wearers.

Empire guys have a fondness for them. Wildcat with the penis tongue ftw.

60065-1532336916.webp

darth-vader-really-is-the-most-patient-merciful-forgiving-v0-bxvd4fwtyomb1.jpg

Reactions: GeraldV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT