ADVERTISEMENT

UK losing to LSU last year at Rupp was the reason for the Win today!

coolioo1

Sophomore
Aug 16, 2011
If it wasn't for the last second tip in by LSU last season at Rupp that was a blatant Goal Tending, UK doesn't win today!!!

Crazy that UK benefited from the Rule change that cost UK a game last year! If it wasn't changed, just imagine losing two games due to the exact type of call...

UK is the only team that losses a game in a way that it points out a stupid rule....this one and the shot clock violation in the Final Four against Wisconsin!

If it wasn't for the last second tip in by LSU last season at Rupp that was a blatant Goal Tending, UK doesn't win today!!!

Crazy that UK benefited from the Rule change that cost UK a game last year! If it wasn't changed, just imagine losing two games due to the exact type of call...

UK is the only team that losses a game in a way that it points out a stupid rule....this one and the shot clock violation in the Final Four against Wisconsin!

i thought the same thing.

when they changed the rule my first thought was “now we’ll never be effected by it again”. It feels good that it actually had a positive impact on one of our games. And so soon after it happened. Color me pleasantly shocked.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
But go figure that in the LSU it was goal tending and didn't call it, this wasn't goal tending and they did call it....sigh

The problem I have is that it wasn’t even close to a goaltend and the fact that rule change helped us today doesn’t excuse the poor excuse of officiating to make that awful call.

I thought the same thing as it played out. However the tip by EJ was not close to being a goal tending..

Reactions: Montana81
I thought the same thing as it played out. However the tip by EJ was not close to being a goal tending..

no it wasn’t. And even in real time I thought it was obvious. The on court call wreaked of catering to the home crowd. Thank god they had to review it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT