ADVERTISEMENT

UK is No. 1 in all-time wins

Yeah because that really means something lol. Let me guess, you think reggie bush didn’t win a heisman? Louisville didn’t win a title?
Delusional. That’s not what vacated means. No one is saying those teams didn’t win it, but it is no longer recognized nor can you all officially celebrate it. But keep acting like it’s all good, hopefully you wake up in a better place tomorrow.

Lol. We will pass you again within 2 years. Glad the ruling proved we didn’t cheat and our coaches had no idea of any payments. Carry on.

Lmfao "carry on" and then can't seem to do the same.

You did cheat, or else you wouldn't have vacated wins. You can spin this any way you want but you have less wins, less F4s and you'll never catch us in titles.

Get ****ed.

Problem is they DO NOT care. They're ok with being known as sleazy cheaters. I'm just glad the world does know it for fact now.

They're morons. And have no dignity.. I could not care less if they feel guilt or think they did anything wrong.

What matters is the REST of the ENTIRE sport sees them as cheaters (just go read the r/collegebasketball subreddit shredding Kansas), and that's something Kansas now has to deal with attached to them. They can pretend it has no effect on them, doesn't matter, the rest of the sport sees them as cheaters.

Delusional. That’s not what vacated means. No one is saying those teams didn’t win it, but it is no longer recognized nor can you all officially celebrate it. But keep acting like it’s all good, hopefully you wake up in a better place tomorrow.

They can have their vacated wins back from 2018 if we can get ours back from 1988!

Reactions: TM2013
KU vacates 15 wins from the '17-18 season....

UK 2,377
KU 2,370
Actually, Kentucky’s lead over Kansas is (only) five games, not seven (i.e., UK has 2,375 wins, not 2,377), as most folks forget to remove UK’s two, vacated, 1988 tourney wins (and one loss). Their record that season is recognized (by the NCAA) as 25-5, not 27-6. Now, of course, we all saw UK win those two, ‘88 tournament games (just as I saw my Jayhawks win the 15 games with DeSousa in 2018). Anyway, your lead over KU is officially at five, not seven, IF what we’re hearing today is true (about KU having to vacate 15 wins).

Ps, Last season, KU ended with four more wins than UK. The season before, it was KU + eight. The season before that, it was KU +12.

This season, I think UK will win more games than KU.

May the better team win.

Rock Chalk!

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, and I'm the worst offender right now posting a dozen times on this.. but I still don't believe it to be true. I'm waiting until I see this news tonight.

I see some folks on Twitter saying the information about vacating wins is not true

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
As long as there are loopholes and investigations, Cal can continue sucking. Once those things have dried up we really need to do something.

Never doubted that Cal would get the lead again. You haters look pretty foolish now!

I seem to recall the naysayers back in 2009 saying Cal would have the team on probation before his time was up. His association with WWW and the Derrick Rose situation led some people into thinking this way. (He continues to be friendly with some strange characters to this very day.)

Turns out, nearly every rival we have has been sanctioned since 2009 instead. Other than perhaps UNCheats.🤣

They're morons. And have no dignity.. I could not care less if they feel guilt or think they did anything wrong.

What matters is the REST of the ENTIRE sport sees them as cheaters (just go read the r/collegebasketball subreddit shredding Kansas), and that's something Kansas now has to deal with attached to them. They can pretend it has no effect on them, doesn't matter, the rest of the sport sees them as cheaters.
The only thing Kansas is at the top of is most felons on a team ever. Maybe domestic violence champions of the world.

the amount of Kansas fans here is one of the more embarrassing things I've seen.

I truly hope none of us ever spend time on their forums, but i have a feeling the vast majority of us don't.
I've been on AFC North team websites to watch press conferences at times but I have zero interest in what fans of other teams think about my team. But of course trolls will be trolls.

Kansas got the briefest taste of greatness before the basketball gods - toying with Kansas like a thrift-store, vomit stained ragdoll - hurled them back to the earth.

Kansas got the briefest taste of greatness before the basketball gods - toying with Kansas like a thrift-store, vomit stained ragdoll - hurled them back to the earth.
Bravo Bravo……Hang it in the Louvre…
There can be only one Kentucky Basketball….

A player was ineligible because he received benefits from adidas, a payment that our coaches were not aware of but still making him ineligible. This ruling was a huge W. Glad it’s over and the cloud is gone. A giant waste of 6 years.
Sure thing Nancy

Actually, Kentucky’s lead over Kansas is (only) five games, not seven (i.e., UK has 2,375 wins, not 2,377), as most folks forget to remove UK’s two, vacated, 1988 tourney wins (and one loss). Their record that season is recognized (by the NCAA) as 25-5, not 27-6. Now, of course, we all saw UK win those two, ‘88 tournament games (just as I saw my Jayhawks win the 15 games with DeSousa in 2018). Anyway, your lead over KU is officially at five, not seven, IF what we’re hearing today is true (about KU having to vacate 15 wins).

Ps, Last season, KU ended with four more wins than UK. The season before, it was KU + eight. The season before that, it was KU +12.

This season, I think UK will win more games than KU.

May the better team win.

Rock Chalk!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lmfao "carry on" and then can't seem to do the same.

You did cheat, or else you wouldn't have vacated wins. You can spin this any way you want but you have less wins, less F4s and you'll never catch us in titles.

Get ****ed.
They didn't cheat. They just violated rules that resulted in probation and vacated wins. Many convicts and felons reason this way. I think the logic was perfected in North Carolina.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Lol. We will pass you again within 2 years. Glad the ruling proved we didn’t cheat and our coaches had no idea of any payments. Carry on.
I see KU has a wonderful PhD program in BS. Maybe I should consider enrolling to pick up my Spin Doctorate.

I have a feeling this will be overturned and they get back the 15 wins.
Then Give UCLA back their 1980 Title game, Give back U of L their 2013 Title.
Its not going to happen. Its etched in stone now. Self is lucky he wasn't castrated and he knows it. KU has been a cess pool of impropriates for the last 10 yrs plus. Its about damn time the hammer dropped.
The rightful Kings of College Basketball are back atop their thrones. Kentucky reigns supreme yet again. Praise to Jesus Christ the Savior of the World.

Honestly, I wanna feel more excited about this, but the gross disparity in NCAA enforcement and nonenforcement over the past decades is just completely disheartening. It's obscene what UK endured after the Chris Mills incident compared to what Kansas and UNC got away with after their recent scandals. It just shocks the conscience. Why should I care about a sport so painfully, patently corrupt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT