ADVERTISEMENT

UK is No. 1 in all-time wins

Waaaaa? Link? I thought it was just post probation for 3 yrs?

Last edited:
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, and I'm the worst offender right now posting a dozen times on this.. but I still don't believe it to be true. I'm waiting until I see this news tonight.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
As of a story just about 10 minutes ago I saw nothing at all about forfeiting any wins. Where did this suddenly come from as the latest story just shows a slap on the wrist of 3 years probation, no further penalties.

As of a story just about 10 minutes ago I saw nothing at all about forfeiting any wins. Where did this suddenly come from as the latest story just shows a slap on the wrist of 3 years probation, no further penalties.

My worry here is that just a few people read it wrong and posted on it..

I see some folks on Twitter saying the information about vacating wins is not true

Reactions: NociHTTP
Another angle is the black eye that vacating wins entails. Like it's 2023, how bad do you have to cheat to actually have the NCAA vacate wins..

If this is true.. it's more than just losing wins, a final 4, and hs going back to #1.. it tells us once and for all what a cheating sleazy program is.

• Love
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
CBS sports site has KU vacating wins. ESPN doesn’t show it but it was put out earlier.

F8LqTgwW8AALYCu

Praise be! Thanks Kansas maybe CcC won't get run off if he doesn't make a final four this year.....

With being number two and all the sucking we've been doing I had him marked down for retirement after this year or being ran out of town

It’s a nice stat, but no fan base runs around saying we have the best winning %.
For the most, most fans can’t remember past the last game. For those that study and know the sport, all the numbers are important. Just to pick one or two to prove a point is known as statistical cherry picking and generally suggests the person is wrong and grasping at straws. Both total program wins and program percentage are important.

An example of this is the very misleading tendency Convict Coven has in raising their helms titles. That’s fine but the like to compare those to NCAA titles. It’s applies and oranges. A tactic used by a deceptive mindset to create an illusion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT