ADVERTISEMENT

UK has played 5 ranked opponents since UT played a ranked opponent

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
and is 4-1 in such contests.

Yeah they comin in untested for months...

I’ll promise you orange sherbets this...you gonna be tested Sat night!!!

Bu lee dat...

Reactions: awf
We’ve been through this. You’re not allowed to count Louisville if we’re not.

If you look at teams you’ve played who are currently in the top 25, you’re 3-2. We’re 2-1

How many spots will you drop come Monday afternoon???

1. I realize they are good, but what is a little lost in the convo. is they haven't played a Top 25 ranked team since Dec. 9th. We have played 6 in the same time frame going 5-1. Almost 6-1 with Miss St just out last time at 26th.
  2. Since Tn played a ranked opponent on Dec. 9th they have played: Memphis, Samford, WF, TN Tech, Mizzo, GA, FL, ARK, Bama, Vandy, WVU, SC, A&M, Mizzo, FL and SC. Not exactly murders row.
  3. Also, TN hasn't had to play Miss St, KY, LSU or AUB once yet.
  4. TN has only beaten 2 ranked teams in U6 and the Zags.
  5. Just saying. (TN trolls are out in force tonight. Posting this where ever they are.)

Last edited:
  1. I realize they are good, but what is a little lost in the convo. is they haven't played a Top 25 ranked team since Dec. 9th. We have played 6 in the same time frame going 5-1. Almost 6-1 with Miss St just out last time at 26th.
  2. Since Tn played a ranked opponent on Dec. 9th they have played: Memphis, Samford, WF, TN Tech, Mizzo, GA, FL, ARK, Bama, Vandy, WVU, SC, A&M, Mizzo, FL and SC. Not exactly murders row.
  3. Also, TN hasn't had to play Miss St, KY, LSU or AUB once yet.
  4. TN has only beaten 2 ranked teams in U6 and the Zags.
  5. Just saying.
So you count Louisville as a good win for you but not UT? Sounds fair.

I think UT will lose 3 conference games for sure maybe 4. I think we win Saturday by 6 or 8 similar to how the UNC game played out. I also think LSU and Auburn beat them. I think there's a good chance we beat them in Knoxville. Even if we split with them they still have to play ole miss on the road and Mississippi State at home also.

The best win they have since early January was at Florida. I'm not trying to bash UT I know they are pretty good, but that's six tough games for anyone. I dont know much about ole miss admittedly except they were ranked at one time and they are the home team.

I think UT will lose 3 conference games for sure maybe 4. I think we win Saturday by 6 or 8 similar to how the UNC game played out. I also think LSU and Auburn beat them. I think there's a good chance we beat them in Knoxville. Even if we split with them they still have to play ole miss on the road and Mississippi State at home also.

The best win they have since early January was at Florida. I'm not trying to bash UT I know they are pretty good, but that's six tough games for anyone. I dont know much about ole miss admittedly except they were ranked at one time and they are the home team.
49bd979f1e87c01f82fefc32adfd0f77_w200.gif

and is 4-1 in such contests.

Yeah they comin in untested for months...

I’ll promise you orange sherbets this...you gonna be tested Sat night!!!

Bu lee dat...

This means next to nothing.

Hogan, Tennessee probably has the best chance to beat Duke for the title this season.

The reason being is I think they could score inside at will against just an ok Blue Devil frontcourt.

Now, as for our chances against them Saturday? Well, it’s at Rupp, and the place should be crazy, so I say we have a pretty good chance against them.

My guess is the Vols have been a bit bored lately, but they’ll come in here fired up.

Reactions: crpoore
I didn't say that. I used the time frame since you played a ranked team last. You played them before that. Keep up. In other posts I have said you guys have 2 wins against the top 25. I did a comparison of who we have played since you last played a ranked team on Dec. 9th.
Good comparison...

Who have you lost to?

Because we have not lost a road game or a home game. We lost at a neutral site in a tournament in overtime to KU.

We have won 19 straight. Period.

Last edited:
Good comparison...

Who have you lost too?

Because we have not a road game or a home game. We lost at a neutral site in a tournament in overtime to KU.

We have won 19 straight. Period.
That's great, now maybe you can go out and learn how to spell "to" properly.

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
There sitting all pretty, at 22-1, 1 in the country, we will see after Saturday.. Still think LSU is a tougher matchup, Tennessee does not have a Naz Reid on there roster as a point i am making.. Grant Williams is not better than Pj Washington.. But if Kentucky's backcourt does not come to play, Josh Bone will pick them apart, he is really good, reminds me alot of Barnes's better gaurds he has had in the past like Ford and Bradley.

Reactions: Cal-4-Three
This means next to nothing.

Hogan, Tennessee probably has the best chance to beat Duke for the title this season.

The reason being is I think they could score inside at will against just an ok Blue Devil frontcourt.

Now, as for our chances against them Saturday? Well, it’s at Rupp, and the place should be crazy, so I say we have a pretty good chance against them.

My guess is the Vols have been a bit bored lately, but they’ll come in here fired up.

Duke would smoke Tennessee, just picture Zion teabagging Grant WIlliams right now in the tournament..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT