ADVERTISEMENT

UK Favored by 13

I like the CATS chances...Not that it matters but I'll be there helping to pull them over the finish line. I like this team and two weeks of practice should get them all on the same page! :bomb::boom:

Bring your friends, but make sure they have lots of travel time. :smiley:

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Vandy is a trap game for us. If we come into the game focused, and give the effort needed, we win. If we do less than that, especially if we are looking ahead, they are good enough with their Sr QB to make a game out of it.
Kentucky is coming off a hard fought loss. I suspect Kentucky wants to make a great showing. Kentucky is not down about losing to A@M, Kentucky is mad about losing that game. I wouldn’t want to be Vandy.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
We usually don't play well as a double digit favorite. However, coming off a pour offensive performance and having 2 weeks to work on it, I expect our kids to be ready for a very capable Vandy team. We can't take ANYONE for granted!!

Terry should be anxious to get back out there and prove to himself, his team and the coaches that the A&M game was a valuable learning lesson. I also hope that our OC and HC have learned their lesson on under utilizing their best offensive weapon!!!

With so much on the line EVERY remaining game, I expect our coaches and team to be ready!! This is what they have worked so long and hard for!!!

Amen brother, Well said.

One nice stat I like going into this game is Vandy is 95th in the country on rush defense, yielding 183 yds/gm.

Rush yards for the last 4 opponent:
UF - 292
UGA - 219
TN St - 104 (hopefully UK can get over 100 yards rushing if they can)
USC - 273

So, thus far in SEC games, they are giving up 261 yards/game. I like the Cats' chances at the line of scrimmage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT