ADVERTISEMENT

UK Favored by 13

Vandy is a trap game for us. If we come into the game focused, and give the effort needed, we win. If we do less than that, especially if we are looking ahead, they are good enough with their Sr QB to make a game out of it.

Reactions: kev69
Surprised Kentucky is favored by that much. Their running back was injured last night. Maybe they think he will be out.

If Ky brings their "A" game on both sides of the ball this game will be over early. If not, another nail biter wouldn't surprise me. Keep in mind Vandy has nothing to lose.

Reactions: SPECT imaging
You got to think that the morale in the locker room is sky high right now.
Every player seems so excited, they can't wait to get back on the field.
They have got statements to make.

Reactions: UKUGA
You got to think that the morale in the locker room is sky high right now.
Every player seems so excited, they can't wait to get back on the field.
They have got statements to make.
Exactly. This UK team has had a bad taste in their mouths since the loss. Yet they also see they are now ranked in the Top 15 and control their destiny with a home game this weekend.

Watching fla/Vandy now...Vandy led 21-20 heading to the 4th. Had the ball inside the 10 1st down with a chance to increase the lead and came away with zero. Fla dominates the 4th I think...We better come to play

We usually don't play well as a double digit favorite. However, coming off a pour offensive performance and having 2 weeks to work on it, I expect our kids to be ready for a very capable Vandy team. We can't take ANYONE for granted!!

Terry should be anxious to get back out there and prove to himself, his team and the coaches that the A&M game was a valuable learning lesson. I also hope that our OC and HC have learned their lesson on under utilizing their best offensive weapon!!!

With so much on the line EVERY remaining game, I expect our coaches and team to be ready!! This is what they have worked so long and hard for!!!

Watching fla/Vandy now...Vandy led 21-20 heading to the 4th. Had the ball inside the 10 1st down with a chance to increase the lead and came away with zero. Fla dominates the 4th I think...We better come to play
You can determine about a 20-point difference in the margin of victory just from untimely Florida turnovers. That’s the key for Kentucky in all games going forward. This great defense will be negated if you only make the other team go 35 yards.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I like the CATS chances...Not that it matters but I'll be there helping to pull them over the finish line. I like this team and two weeks of practice should get them all on the same page! :bomb::boom:
My guess is that they took till Wed off to rest..

I'm disappointed we aren't the underdogs (of course we wouldn't be). We have played great in that role. Let's see how well we play when we are the clear favorites to win.

Understand our o. line are healed. If so i.m.o. they drive Vandy d. front off the ball like they did Miss State. Benny will romp. If Terry is confused get him out early! Field goal range bring in Chance!
All the above happens CATS win in a romp!

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT