ADVERTISEMENT

UK appears to be the early favorite for 2019 sf DJ Jeffries

Huge potential with this kid. He's got those noticeably freaky long arms, but unlike a lot of young players like that, he's not a stick figure. And he's a major athlete with good skills.

Better get used to this if he comes to UK.

Top recruit DJ Jeffries stayed after the game signing autographs for everyone that wanted one

DQGCgc9V4AAAjdN.jpg

Huge potential with this kid. He's got those noticeably freaky long arms, but unlike a lot of young players like that, he's not a stick figure. And he's a major athlete with good skills.
I don't think he's a major athlete. good, but not a high-flyer .. I watched him get 35 last night. he does have good SF skills.Can hit the 3, good ball handler and very good mid-range jumper.

Most feel like there won't be much drama in his recruitment.

I promise even if he calls UK his leader the entire time the day before his announcement some analysts will claim that his hometown school or whatever made up serious strides and it's a close race.

It feels like this class, from Wiseman on down, will be a lot less dramatic than recent ones. This is the class that Joel Justus has been working on for a year now. Sounds like he has made tremendous inroads with some kids and Cal is coming in to close the deal. This feels like a class where we'll have 3-4 committed in the Fall and we chase a longer shot big fish in the Spring.

Going by everyone's thoughts about the NBA the top 10 to 15 are probably try out for the draft so it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I don't think he's a major athlete. good, but not a high-flyer .. I watched him get 35 last night. he does have good SF skills.Can hit the 3, good ball handler and very good mid-range jumper.

You mean a basketball player and not an athlete

Jeffries is maybe my favorite player in the class. Plays hard and is very skilled.

It feels like this class, from Wiseman on down, will be a lot less dramatic than recent ones. This is the class that Joel Justus has been working on for a year now. Sounds like he has made tremendous inroads with some kids and Cal is coming in to close the deal. This feels like a class where we'll have 3-4 committed in the Fall and we chase a longer shot big fish in the Spring.
That would be re-freakin-freshing.

Very few high schoolers play any defense at all. It’s pretty hard to watch.

Jeffries has some long ass arms. Bet he has a 7 foot plus wingspan.

I just heard that by midnight tonight Duke will be moving in on him and by noon tomorrow he will be a Duke lean and 77% of the people on this board who are crybabies and have Duke paranoia, will wet themselves.

I just heard that by midnight tonight Duke will be moving in on him and by noon tomorrow he will be a Duke lean and 77% of the people on this board who are crybabies and have Duke paranoia, will wet themselves.
Does it even matter with the top players in 2019 anyway. They probably won't even play college basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT