ADVERTISEMENT

UK and IU schedule a 4 year series

Were you at the game? C'mon, bro. Game was 10+ years ago. BUnch of students acting like , well, students. Its weird---UK won by 20 in Bloomington on 2009, and there were absolutely no issues. Odd.....

No one said nor insinuated that UK was afraid----thsts just dumb. But I do feel there are a few of you tht couldn't handle losing to Indiana.

Have a good night
Nope. I wasn’t. Thank God. IU isn’t on UKs level. UK should do nothing to benefit any other program but UK.

Have a good night as well. Finally going to watch this Sound of Freedom movie.

I think there's a difference between killing a series for safety and how we were treated, and killing a series because it was tradition (which ABSOLUTELY has been pitched around here.) Cal has a lot to answer for, this just isn't one of them.

I wish we would go back to the Maui. The rest I couldn't care less about.
Safety? C'mon...IU rushing the floor, students acting up, even adults is no different than South Carolina, Georgia, Arkansas, etc....Never saw an IU fan/student threatend a UK player. Didn't an Alabama student do that? And a SOuth Carolina fan?

If Watfords shot misses, we have no issue.

Safety? C'mon...IU rushing the floor, students acting up, even adults is no different than South Carolina, Georgia, Arkansas, etc....Never saw an IU fan/student threatend a UK player. Didn't an Alabama student do that? And a SOuth Carolina fan?

It’s a fact multiple UK players about got trampled. Look it up if you don’t believe me.

Maybe when you act like you’ve been there before…..

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Nope. I wasn’t. Thank God. IU isn’t on UKs level. UK should do nothing to benefit any other program but UK.

Have a good night as well. Finally going to watch this Sound of Freedom movie.
You honestly feel playing IU doesn't benefit UK? I n terms of? Again, beating IU is very good for the NCAAT resume. Its not like they are Evansville..

You do remember Evansville, right?

You will love Sound of Freedom---Enjoy.

You honestly believe in your heart of hearts "the shot" is what ended that series? Come on. You're a good IU fan and not an ass like most of them, but you posting this is essentially calling Cal, Mitch, several fans, and many player's parents' liars.

Yeah, it's been a long day of looking at numbers. My bad. We also went to the E8 three times in that period,
UK and IU are not even close to same level of success the past, mercy---30+ years. But IU's brand is still strong. Its better than losing at home to Evansville.

I
You honestly feel playing IU doesn't benefit UK? I n terms of? Again, beating IU is very good for the NCAAT resume. Its not like they are Evansville..

You do remember Evansville, right?

You will love Sound of Freedom---Enjoy.
I 1 million percent don’t think beating IU does a thing for us.

You all are a has been. No longer a blue blood. You are equivalent to Evansville to any CBB fan under 40.

Now ask him when they last went. Lols.
What does that even matter? Its irrelevant.

And if IU were so irrelevant, why are they in serious contention for Boogie? ABout to sign Mcneely? Possibly snag Queen. JHS, Reneau, Mgbako and Ware.

Its nothing more than a temper tantrum om some of your parts.

UK and IU are not even close to same level of success the past, mercy---30+ years. But IU's brand is still strong. Its better than losing at home to Evansville.
Yeah, we lost to Evansville. We also bounced back that year and potentially had a shot to make a run but you know.....Covid decided to rear its ugly head. So we will never know.

What does that even matter? Its irrelevant.

And if IU were so irrelevant, why are they in serious contention for Boogie? ABout to sign Mcneely? Possibly snag Queen. JHS, Reneau, Mgbako and Ware.

Its nothing more than a temper tantrum om some of your parts.
Lol. What do you want to bet that Boogie Fland is not going to IU? Lmao.

Recruiting insiders, “If UK wants him, he’s a Cat”. You have no legit shot. Nobody does but UK and that’s been locked in for quite awhile.

I’ll take any bet damn near bud. Now I’m actually gonna watch that movie. Lol

I

I 1 million percent don’t think beating IU does a thing for us.

You all are a has been. No longer a blue blood. You are equivalent to Evansville to any CBB fan under 40.
Quit being a child, dude.

Rather IU is a blueblood or not, is irrelevant. Its a quality game in the terms of NCAAT seeding. Its better game metric wise than over half the SEC...

I get it. Ya hate IU. But that hate is blinding whatever intelligence you may have.

Quit being a child, dude.

Rather IU is a blueblood or not, is irrelevant. Its a quality game in the terms of NCAAT seeding. Its better game metric wise than over half the SEC...

I get it. Ya hate IU. But that hate is blinding whatever intelligence you may have.
Okay guy. You win. Good God.

I know IU hasn't been good in forever, but I still want to play them. We play plenty of bad teams, why not them :) Heck, we play Louisville every year!

I loved when it was neutral sites with the tickets split 50/50; always great atmospheres.

I know IU hasn't been good in forever, but I still want to play them. We play plenty of bad teams, why not them :) Heck, we play Louisville every year!

I loved when it was neutral sites with the tickets split 50/50; always great atmospheres.
That, I might be able to get behind.

Okay guy. You win. Good God.
What did I win???

You're letting your hate for Indiana cloud your ability to think. Saying IU is of no benefit is stupid. Its beyond stupid, TBH. A team that was a 4-seed in the NCAAT last year, is a "no win situation " for UK?---You do realize UK was a 6-seed in that same tournament, right?

I get it, though.

Have a good night , Sosa. Good luck Saturday.

I think there's a difference between killing a series for safety and how we were treated, and killing a series because it was tradition (which ABSOLUTELY has been pitched around here.) Cal has a lot to answer for, this just isn't one of them.

I wish we would go back to the Maui. The rest I couldn't care less about.
Safety? Who got hurt? Why couldn't he move it back to Lucas Oil and Freedom Hall/Yum?
Have you ever actually heard Cal say why the series was cancelled? I feel like you're assuming it was about safety, are you sure that's what it was?

Reactions: BlueWhite21
Hell yeah. I'm all for this. Glad to see IU back on our schedule. Need more games like this instead of the Poop State games.

Reactions: bbncal02
IU fans are all over social media today saying Kentucky is scared. Let's take care of business and go drub them by 30 and shut them up forever. Besides, we owe them for that BS in the 2016 tourney.
WGAF what those sorry inbreds are saying about UK.

I didn’t know such a large portion of our fans are scared of Indiana. Weird.

I personally love the rivalry! It’s fun to hate Indiana and I have a reason to again!

Safety? Who got hurt? Why couldn't he move it back to Lucas Oil and Freedom Hall/Yum?
Have you ever actually heard Cal say why the series was cancelled? I feel like you're assuming it was about safety, are you sure that's what it was?
You have SEVERAL stories from various sources about how are players and fans were treated, including from people on this board who were AT the game. Are they all lying? I know Murica loves its conspiracies but I tend to believe our fans when there multiple statements from varied sources on this one.

As far a moving it, IU didn't agree to it I believe, but that's been over a decade ago and I've slept since then.

WGAF what those sorry inbreds are saying about UK.
I don't care per se, but I do get tired of hearing them run their mouths. Being a resident of WKY, I sadly get to hear it from IU and Ewetee. So any chance we get to shut them up, I'm all on board.

You have SEVERAL stories from various sources about how are players and fans were treated, including from people on this board who were AT the game. Are they all lying? I know Murica loves its conspiracies but I tend to believe our fans when there multiple statements from varied sources on this one.

As far a moving it, IU didn't agree to it I believe, but that's been over a decade ago and I've slept since then.
Right, but that shit happens at other arenas too. I watched a game at Thompson Bowling arena in '98, there were 2 fights right behind where I was sitting and it was just because dudes had UK gear on.
You can't complain about being hated after you brag about being hated.

Right, but that shit happens at other arenas too. I watched a game at Thompson Bowling arena in '98, there were 2 fights right behind where I was sitting and it was just because dudes had UK gear on.
You can't complain about being hated after you brag about being hated.
There's a line though. And I think many folks felt it had been crossed. Complain to Mitch.

THIS is why I want to play IU and beat them every chance we get. They have fans like this that think that shot was the most important moment in their history. Delusional.

THIS is why I want to play IU and beat them every chance we get. They have fans like this that think that shot was the most important moment in their history. Delusional.
I would have to think for a lot of IU fans, that is the biggest moment of their fandom. I was born the year after IU’s last title, and during my lifetime IU has made a whopping 2 FFs. If you’re a 30 something IU fan or younger, you haven’t had many bright moments lol. They’ll cling to that shot forever. And they will never understand why we laugh at it, and will always leave out the S16 loss that same year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT