ADVERTISEMENT

Jaxson Robinson Enters Portal! Here we go

What a weekend. You’ve spent it trying to agitate UK fans on a UK forum while hiding in comfort behind the internet. No friends anywhere this weekend, I see. Looks like you’re the big loser here as you try to bring others down to your level. Sad to watch.
How have I tried to agitate UK, can you quote an example of me doing that?

I think Robinson is a strong UK grab, and I think that was the "Boom" tweet... the whole "I am wide open" thing is smoke and mirrors so he isn't still testing NBA waters and scaring off other recruits from UK.

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
Jesus Christ, I’m literally probably one of the most chill people on this big rock and you managed to annoy the f:&$ out of me. Like I had to take my meds. I can see why you are on here replying to every message in a matter of minutes, no way you have friends. If you have a family I’m sure they can’t stand you either. You remind me of an annoying Mr. Rodgers. If you aren’t intentionally being this annoying than goodness. The government could use you at a black site to interrogate prisoners, you are that annoying. Like a gnat at a BBQ.
He’s arrogant and condescending and speaks in absolutes as if he knows everything. One of his first post was making fun of UK fans for not remembering Robinson for a game that was never played(A&M cancelled ‘21) and a game he didn’t play in(ARK ‘22) but all he’s trying to do is tell us not to get too excited because he knows Robinson’s career inside and out. 🙄

Jesus Christ, I’m literally probably one of the most chill people on this big rock and you managed to annoy the f:&$ out of me. Like I had to take my meds. I can see why you are on here replying to every message in a matter of minutes, no way you have friends. If you have a family I’m sure they can’t stand you either. You remind me of an annoying Mr. Rodgers. If you aren’t intentionally being this annoying than goodness. The government could use you at a black site to interrogate prisoners, you are that annoying. Like a gnat at a BBQ.
so to clarify you’re annoyed that I offered an opinion on something I have first hand knowledge of. Then replied to your messages where you quoted me? Makes sense, very chill of you to be sure.

How have I tried to agitate UK, can you quote an example of me doing that?
You're doing it in a passive-aggressive manner. Whats funny is that you'll eventually find some other way to throw your time away and slink off into the distance. Let's watch how long you try to push a snowball up a hill. You aren't moving any needle but only wasting your own time. Let's watch the comedy to see how long it lasts. Press on, soldier!

He’s arrogant and condescending and speaks in absolutes as if he knows everything. One of his first post was making fun of UK fans for not remembering Robinson for a game that was never played(A&M cancelled ‘21) and a game he didn’t play in(ARK ‘22) but all he’s trying to do is tell us not to get too excited because he knows Robinson’s career inside and out. 🙄

He’s literally the best player I’ve ever seen and I fully expect y’all to win the Natty if he commits, I’m just jealous we didn’t get him, again. My bad brother, you’re right I’m wrong.

You're doing it in a passive-aggressive manner. Whats funny is that you'll eventually find some other way to throw your time away and slink off into the distance. Let's watch how long you try to push a snowball up a hill. You aren't moving any needle but only wasting your own time. Let's watch the comedy to see how long it lasts. Press on, soldier!
Ok…well I’ll be here brother.

I really don't think you're getting Pope right. That guy is a senior and if he wasn't good enough for pro ball to be a possibility then he would not be good enough to help us. He's not looking at freshmen who only want to start and put up big numbers for a year to look better for the NBA but he doesn't want a senior that's got a car wash job lined up after graduation because going pro isn't an option.
Robinson is weighing his options and seeing where he fits in this years draft. He can still be in the portal and have that option available all the way up until the deadline to withdraw from the draft. Simple as that, and if you’re Pope and have 8 more roster spots to fill, he’s one you can hold out for, especially if the likelihood is he’s leaning towards going back to college for another year.

Robinson is weighing his options and seeing where he fits in this years draft. He can still be in the portal and have that option available all the way up until the deadline to withdraw from the draft. Simple as that, and if you’re Pope and have 8 more roster spots to fill, he’s one you can hold out for, especially if the likelihood is he’s leaning towards going back to college for another year.
There’s to much smoke with Robinson ending up here for me to think he doesn’t end up Kentucky

Kentucky is setting up a visit with Richmond from seton hall. Do we like that
He's a great talent and I'd take him, but I'm not sold on the fit. Currently our spacing as a team is rather poor. Majority of the spacing we have right now is gonna come from our two freshmen. However, I'm gonna try my best to be patient and have faith that Pope and his staff will put together the right roster.

That guy:

2014-09-19-1062sea.png

He's a great talent and I'd take him, but I'm not sold on the fit. Currently our spacing as a team is rather poor. Majority of the spacing we have right now is gonna come from our two freshmen. However, I'm gonna try my best to be patient and have faith that Pope and his staff will put together the right roster.
He has 5 players the spacing will be fine

Reactions: DreadLox
Checks stats everything looking good then gets to 3pt %…. 27%.

I’m assuming he had to make a lot plays last year…so the ball was in his hands a lot but starting as freshman he shot 33% then 35% then 44% then fell off hard last szn with 27%.

Any one view any seton hall games last szn or was he hurt at all??

Shot 80% from the line which his FT % got better each year.

Last edited:
It is a numbers game for the first year. The timing and nature of Cal's departure make finding and signing enough players to fill a roster the first priority. If we are lucky or if Pope can pull a rabbit or two out of his hat we could be as competitive in the SEC as Cal was over the last 3 years. Maybe we win a game in the SECT and get to the NCAAT, do both and we are ahead of the game

And we can't wait on those guys. If you're going to the draft then you're hoping to make it to the league, and Pope is not about that.
Plenty of kids enter the draft knowing they aren’t likely to get drafted in a position they prefer and are just looking to get feedback, get experience going through the process, etc.

We would be dumb to write off anyone that has put their name in the draft.

Sounds like we have a lot of options for the 3 spot.

We already have Oweh, who I see more as a 3 that can play the 2.

We add Robinson, Brea, White, Wells, or even Riley (5-star potential reclass) and we are in great shape at the 3.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Checks stats everything looking good then gets to 3pt %…. 27%.

I’m assuming he had to make a lot plays last year…so the ball was in his hands a lot but starting as freshman he shot 33% then 35% then 44% then fell off hard last szn with 27%.

Any one view any seton hall games last szn or was he hurt at all??

Shot 80% from the line which his FT % got better each year.
Given the ft% and 3pt history, sounds like a natural mid/high 30s three guy who got keyed in on by defenses last year because he was the main standout talent.

Reactions: BassProCat
You haven't even seen what our offense look like with Pope trying out new things. If anything, at this point in time there ought to be a TON of space between the guys :)

Ok…well I’ll be here brother.

You can only post in "Yessuh" and "Nossuh" over here,

If you give props to anything good for UK, you're a troll posting in a passive/agressive manner

If you post anything good about your team or another team not named UK you will get a lesson on why most UK fans no more about Hoops than all other fan bases combined..

If you're posting here at all you're either a troll or seeking UK fans approval. I've been on here for over 20 years and had to change names because i was banned for literally nothing.

You know me bro.

I think Pope is a fine here, that's where we disagree but i also think Cal is going to crush it four our Hogs.

You can only post in "Yessuh" and "Nossuh" over here,

If you give props to anything good for UK, you're a troll posting in a passive/agressive manner

If you post anything good about your team or another team not named UK you will get a lesson on why most UK fans no more about Hoops than all other fan bases combined..

If you're posting here at all you're either a troll or seeking UK fans approval. I've been on here for over 20 years and had to change names because i was banned for literally nothing.

You know me bro.

I think Pope is a fine here, that's where we disagree but i also think Cal is going to crush it four our Hogs.
Cool name.

Reactions: HamuelLJackson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT