ADVERTISEMENT

UK All-Time Draft Playoffs

I'm sure I'll be able to find one. I can always just move Robey and AD from the 4/5 and Mills can play the 4 while one of those are on the bench.
yeah i wanted robey. had him in my first starting 5. you are exactly right he’s a 4 or 5 any day of the week.

Reactions: 420grover
So uh these nexts 3 rounds will be interesting, we are starting to scrape the bottom of the barrell

Well by the time it gets back to you and me we will see who is left lol
betting the talent will be just as good or better than this round. only the players will likely have had something disrupt their college and/or pro careers. there are sentimental picks and there’s a lot of talented double digit scorers etc and even nba caliber talent on the board. if my last guy for instance doesn’t have personal addiction problems he’s probably top 3.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
betting the talent will be just as good or better than this round. only the players will likely have had something disrupt their college and/or pro careers. there are sentimental picks and there’s a lot of talented double digit scorers etc and even nba caliber talent on the board. if my last guy for instance doesn’t have personal addiction problems he’s probably top 3.
Yeah I'm trying not to draft players that have transferred out or have baggage. I also picked all Calipari players, and my first 4 picks names all started with the letter D. I was upset when Deandre liggins got picked bc he fit my theme.

Yeah I'm trying not to draft players that have transferred out or have baggage. I also picked all Calipari players, and my first 4 picks names all started with the letter D. I was upset when Deandre liggins got picked bc he fit my theme.
ok then you were just speaking for yourself initial i get it. the letter d lol.

You don't often find steals in the 8th round..... give me Reggie Hanson

Need a guy who can rack up a crap ton of steals and blocks while providing over 400 points his Junior and Senior year? Hanson is your guy.

@jwhite123

Good pick. He’s so underrated. At 6-7 he put up those impressive numbers playing as a severely undersized C. Nobody played harder than him either.

Reactions: DraftCat
We've seen that sometimes it just boils down to needing a bucket. As Cat fans we know all too well what it's like to see a gritty guard shake past our talented players and bury tough shot after tough shot.

So I'll take a first team All SEC performer that battled valiantly through awful teammates and coaching. Another guy who ranks top 20 in 3s made. A guy who won't back down from anyone and who can get a bucket anytime you need one.

Give me Ramel "Smooth" Bradley.

He's gone already 6th round to @jrpross

We've seen that sometimes it just boils down to needing a bucket. As Cat fans we know all too well what it's like to see a gritty guard shake past our talented players and bury tough shot after tough shot.

So I'll take a first team All SEC performer that battled valiantly through awful teammates and coaching. Another guy who ranks top 20 in 3s made. A guy who won't back down from anyone and who can get a bucket anytime you need one.

I think Bradley is gone

he was picked. i’d have taken him after bledsoe for sure. i almost selected him anyway also. it was a sneaky selection lol.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt

You just won it all for @jrpross with that beautiful write-up for Ramel.

Man I'm going to have so much tape to show lol. Really hoping ppl aren't putting a bunch of stock into awards. 420grover may just dog walk us all bc of AD

Man I'm going to have so much tape to show lol. Really hoping ppl aren't putting a bunch of stock into awards. 420grover may just dog walk us all bc of AD
I figure that every game is gonna be close. So when it comes down to a last second shot for the win, I've got Sparks, Knight, and Aaron Harrison on the court. That shot is going in. (Smiling emoji)

I figure that every game is gonna be close. So when it comes down to a last second shot for the win, I've got Sparks, Knight, and Aaron Harrison on the court. That shot is going in. (Smiling emoji)

Big Dipper going to keep AD in check... watch yo self lol

Sparks walks before the last second shot and the UL ref/ John Higgins calls it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT