ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh, another 'UK is my dream school' prospect

That is more often then not a good thing as we get way more guys who say that then don't . People like to act like it is a kiss of death but usually the opposite people just harp on the few bad occasions in truth beyond Fultz and another kid from about a year ago ( who exactly it was I don't remember as I spend so so little time on a kid once he is gone elsewhere) it rarely happens IF we fully offer them.

That is more often then not a good thing as we get way more guys who say that then don't . People like to act like it is a kiss of death but usually the opposite people just harp on the few bad occasions in truth beyond Fultz and another kid from about a year ago ( who exactly it was I don't remember as I spend so so little time on a kid once he is gone elsewhere) it rarely happens IF we fully offer them.

Right exactly.

most people that like Kentucky go to..............Kentucky.

It's just people remember the ones that don't work out more than they do the ones that do.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
It was the kiss of death when you gave adidas and duke/Nike paying. All things being even I believe these kids when they say uk is their dream school.

Dream school. Hyphenated name. I can taste the transfer rumors based on facial expressions already.

The hyphenated name convinces me more than anything else. It’s starting to get a little crazy. There are more former Kentucky players from the past decade with hyphenated names than people with hyphenated names that I’ve met in my entire life. Kentucky must have some appeal for players with progressive mothers.

He may wind up here. But nothing a recruit says is worth the paper it's printed on.

People interview them hoping to get some indication or scoop. The kids don't want to give it up. So they say a bunch of vague, promising sounding stuff. No one calls them on it (and no one should).

But there's always a reason these things go awry. "UK was my dream school, but Cal wouldn't promise me this."

Or "UK is my dream school, but my boy is going to Michigan State, so later ya'll"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT