ADVERTISEMENT

UGA v OU

UGA tried to get cute last time and throw the ball too much. It cost them.

If they had converted, they’d have kept marching and could have played ball control.

Instead they’re now playing catch-up down 14. This one might have already slipped away from them. At best, it’s in danger of doing so.

OU might not win, but they are a horrible matchup for UGA. Spread, fast tempo, balanced. Unbelievable that we try and play smash mouth without being able to recruit a great defensive or offensive line.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
OU might not win, but they are a horrible matchup for UGA. Spread, fast tempo, balanced. Unbelievable that we try and play smash mouth without being able to recruit a great defensive or offensive line.
No you know you can't do that against SEC ...just ask our regular MS jumpers on here. You know who they are. Looking like both teams headed for the 30's...can't possibly be.

The Dawgs finally got some pressure from the D-Line.

Now they must score another TD to keep up.

I haven't watched OU and Mayfield play this year, but I'm really impressed with their offense. Mayfield has a great O-line and receiving corps. Gonna be tough for GA to stop them.
24-14 OU with the just kicked field goal by OU.

By the way Sluggo, never in my life did I call OU a defensive juggernaut. LOL. Read before you snark.

You must live a miserable life. It’s seriously sad.
I have a great life ...just frustrating trying to help those see the obvious...guess the old saying applies...you can lead a horse to watet, but you can't make him drink. I'll keep trying though.

UGA is handing this game to Oklahoma by refusing to run the ball.

I have a great life ...just frustrating trying to help those see the obvious...guess the old saying applies...you can lead a horse to watet, but you can't make him drink. I'll keep trying though.

It’s predicable that you would claim a great life. But, you are miserable. It is apparent through you redundant posts.

Georgia better find a way to slow down Mayfield or this will be a short game.

3-4 man rushes will not work they must risk rushing and blitzibg! Can't let Baker sit back there plus they need to keep contain. They need a stop here period.

3-4 man rushes will not work they must risk rushing and blitzibg! Can't let Baker sit back there plus they need to keep contain. They need a stop here period.

If it does not happen now, we have a favorite for the next NC. OU looks awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT