ADVERTISEMENT

UGA v OU

Predictions? Will the Dawgs’ defense stifle the OU offense or will OU move the ball, as they have most season?

Looking forward to this game. I started a thread about this a while back but it kind of makes me mad that they expect me to stay up until 1 in the morning to watch the Alabama-Clemson game. It ain't happening.

Good start for the OU defense. UGA did not flip the field with that punt like they could have had the kid held some leg back. Booming it deep was not important unless you just fear the returner.

Dog-crap-eating ESPN is destroying the game with their stupid presentation.

MEGACAST

I’m a fan.
It's better than the basketball game they did a few years ago totally from the ceiling but I'll keep my plain old telecast. I sure as hell aren't going to listen to Paul Finebaum talk about it on SEC Network.

OU's speed and offensive tempo is giving the Dawg defense fits. Mayfield is calling a great game so far.

Georgia really blew that last drive. First the receiver thought he was on the disco floor and just stood in one spot dancing allowing the defense to easily take him down. He had a path to the first down but went stupid and starting dancing.

I would have never asked my kicker to match his career high as long as Chubb was on my team and I needed was five yards. Wasted what was a great drive by two bad decisions.

Now they are on the verge of this one getting away.

ADVERTISEMENT