ADVERTISEMENT

UGA v OU

The charges were dropped. You probably knew that already. I was giving him credit for how he played in this game since he did rush for 200 yards. That was a heck of a ball game.

Why the crap would I ask if I knew? Why such the ass?

Congrats to UGA! Defensive adjustments at halftime made the difference. On to the championship game in ATL!

Reactions: UKUGA
that fg before the half smh ou. georgia stole a lot of momentum there. even mayfield had his head down a bit walking off the field at half. he was probably doing cartwheels before the camera showed him but they didn't look as happy as they should have been. that was just terrible.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:...You and others make me laugh! The OFFENSE scored 37 points the second half and ots...that won the game

But the defense only gave up 10 in second half and two OT's. They definitely stepped up. Decided to pressure Mayfield instead of sitting back and letting him pick them apart.

Reactions: MbergCat
JohnBlue_ said:
Can you kick it more than once if you have the downs?

Yes, under certain conditions, using another down.

If it is blocked and K recovers it behind the line before it crosses the line it is their ball, and the next down, so they could run, pass, or kick it on the extra down. They also could advance it and gain a first down if they get that far. These are high school rules from memory, college and NFL could be different, but think college at least is the same.

495 jauk11, 2 minutes ago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT