ADVERTISEMENT

UFO retrieval program

Too bad we cannot have such a dialogue on all things.
If full disclosure occurs, maybe the earthly nations will be a tad bit more restrained from war!

If we know they are watching us slaughter one-another, a sense of embarrassment could arise.

If we know they are watching us slaughter one-another, a sense of embarrassment could arise.

We shouldn’t need watcher aliens to feel embarrassed.

But, then, maybe they are instigating, rather than just observing. Some of the trolls on this board may be aliens. Not sure how much credit we should give them for having integrity just because they found a way to travel from the moon to the earth.

• Haha
Reactions: The-Hack
When you have a former government employee alleging a retrieval program, that’s pretty big news!

But how ‘bout when a current government employee casually confirms the story?

“Jonathan Grey, a current US intelligence official at the National Air and SpaceIntelligence Center (Nasic), confirmed the existence of “exotic materials” to the Debrief, adding: “We are not alone.”

Cat’s out the bag, kids!!

I hope they relate something useful on fusion!

Hell, I’d be happy if they could teach me how to refold a road map . . . . for those of you 55 years old and older!

As to the possibility of crashes, those criticizing the possibility, above, sound as certain as did early twentieth century projections for the Titanic!

If it can be built, it can f@&k up!!
To illustrate how the government is still trying to cover up the UPA phenomena:

In a statement, a Nasa spokesperson said: “One of Nasa’s key priorities is the search for life elsewhere in the universe, but so far, NASA has not found any credible evidence of extraterrestrial life and there is no evidence that UAPs are extraterrestrial.

Their own astronauts have reported seeing UFOs including Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell, so to say there is no credible evidence is total bullshat:

has also stated that we have recovered wreckage of vehicles that are of non-earth origin.

hysterical-laughter.gif

It was just an AMC Pacer...

s-l500.jpg

In a statement, a Nasa spokesperson said: “One of Nasa’s key priorities is the search for life elsewhere in the universe, but so far, NASA has not found any credible evidence of extraterrestrial life and there is no evidence that UAPs are extraterrestrial.

Their own astronauts have reported seeing UFOs including Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell, so to say there is no credible evidence is total bullshat:

White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons - and that's what the extraterrestrials were interested in… They wanted to know about our military capabilities. My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth."

Mitchell also told the Mirror that other military personnel had confided in him that alien spacecraft were responsible for disabling nuclear missiles and for shooting them down over the Pacific Coast.

He claims to know the aliens’ interests and he has spoken to people. Not sure this article alleviates skepticism. And, why would NASA deny proof of aliens?

In this age when everything is called a conspiracy theory …

There's a difference between "evidence" and "credible evidence". Disagreeing about what is credible happens all the time. Even among experts.

And, why would NASA deny proof of aliens?
I think there were three reasons Roosevelt, Truman and Ike agreed to the initial coverup, which became the very poorly maintained standard of care for decades:

1. The world’s greatest power does not want to admit there is a greater power.

2. True fear of public panic: the 1938 airing of War of the Worlds got some mighty fine water towers shot up in New Jersey.

3. The desire to monopolize and weaponize technological findings.

I think there were three reasons Roosevelt, Truman and Ike agreed to the initial coverup, which became the very poorly maintained standard of care for decades:

1. The world’s greatest power does not want to admit there is a greater power.

2. True fear of public panic: the 1938 airing of War of the Worlds got some mighty fine water towers shot up in New Jersey.

3. The desire to monopolize and weaponize technological findings.
70 years of government coverup. So incredibly impressive. (With apparent alien consent)

Reactions: warrior-cat
There's a difference between "evidence" and "credible evidence". Disagreeing about what is credible happens all the time. Even among experts.
True.

But let me give you a very real World example of the quality of proof we have had for decades.

My County was inundated with alien craft from 1973 until 1976, culminating in the typical kidnapping of three ladies as they drove through. This was the only “Close Encounter of the Third Kind” where other witnesses came forward saying they had seen the craft chasing the car.

One small stretch of highway, less than two miles in length, accounted for 80% of the dozens of reports. And that small stretch contained (at that time) four homes/farms. These were composed of (the then) County Judge/Executive, two future County Clerk’s (a father and son) and two other very sober, respectable farm families.

In my 30’s I spoke with men and women in their 80’s who bluntly told me they had seen alien craft multiple times hovering on their farms and in their back yards. Those four families would phone one-another, to warn “they’re back,” and then watch the display. Small craft, the size of the typical beach ball would quietly follow them when they were walking, or on a tractor, but when spotted would zip a quarter mile down the bottoms near instantaneously.

Had these same people told me during my (later) years as a prosecutor that they had suffered a crime, I would have sought and received a conviction based upon their word, alone, such was their credibility in our community.

These weren’t the old “Billy Bobs” getting drunk at the creek and getting probed on a Saturday night. All four of those homes possessed college graduates, and two of them produced trusted, elected public officials.

This all occurred when I was age 10 to 13.

It created a great local interest in the subject, and all our dime stores of the day carried/sold the books of the day examining the possibilities, some better than others.

Reading all I could get my hands on, even at that age, I spotted a curious consistency from 1947 forward: whenever pushed to say something, government officials fell back on a “tried but true” quotation, oft repeated through the decades: “We have examined the subject, and determined the phenomenon presents no security risk to the United States.” Even at the age of 12, I recognized that language as bureaucratic bullshit that simultaneously said nothing, whilst reassuring people with a meaningless and deflective statement.

As to “proof,” anyone who says there is “none,” is badly deluded. There have been thousands of criminal convictions based merely upon proof of credible eye witnesses, with nary a shred of film or photographic or physical evidence.

Since 1964, our government has possessed a film of a disc shaped object traveling close to an ICBM at 18,000 miles per hour and shooting it with something resembling a lazer beam, ultimately destroying it. This has been confined by the General in charge of the testing, and the (then) youthful NCO who was in charge of the filming process, later a professor at Southern Illinois University.

When the NYT broke the story of the tic tac UFO’s in 2017, the Air Force tasked its pilots to rigorously report such encounters: in just the last 6 years the number of reports from these pilots numbers in the hundreds.

An Air Force commander has commented that these occurrences are “daily,” off of our Atlantic Seaboard.

Some ask if UFO’s are real, how has the secret been kept!

The simple reality is the secret has never been kept. Some polls have shown a wider acceptance of the reality of UFO’s than a belief in God, or trust in the government (no shit!).

70 years of government coverup. So incredibly impressive. (With apparent alien consent)

This ish has been leaking like a sieve since the 40’s.

It has been the worst kept “secret” I can think of: presumably there are “secrets” I’ve never heard of.

I’ve read 20+ books about this one!!

This ish has been leaking like a sieve since the 40’s.

It has been the worst kept “secret” I can think of: presumably there are “secrets” I’ve never heard of.

I’ve read 20+ books about this one!!
ROFL - yeah, those were credible reports and books and TV series. Bermuda Triangle too. Chariots of the Gods! All awesome, but no leaker. No credible former gov employee coming clean. And, the aliens were okay with it all. Keep our old vehicles, they are now obsolete. We just upgraded. :)

Reactions: cole854
I wish I could remember his name, but I saw a guy at Memorial Hall around 20 years ago that gave a lecture about UFOs. He claimed all of his information came from government documents. The only pictures he used were of documents and newspapers. He flat out said every picture you have ever seen of a 'UFO' is either fake or easily shown to be of Earth origin.

No credible former gov employee coming clean.
Caveman, you are far behind on the subject.

Dozens of credible former government employees came forward as a part of the Disclosure Project beginning in 2001, signing sworn affidavits and asking to be placed under oath by the Congress.

Many of these were graduates of the Academies, generals, and even former astronauts. Their testimony included the killing of an alien entity at an Air Force base in the 1960’s, the deactivation of an entire group of nuclear missiles by a glowing UFO, and then their reactivation and prep for launch, and then their “stand-down.”

Here is an hours worth that focuses on a General’s statements:

Last edited:
Reactions: entropy13
What I've always wondered about is how the typically-depicted aliens could actually build and manufacture their spacecrafts. They always look like they wouldn't have the manual dexterity to do it. Could it be that they are so far advanced, perhaps millions of years ahead of us, that they build them by just thinking about them ... mind over matter ?? Just a thought ...

Last edited:

Dozens of credible former government employees came forward as a part of the Disclosure Project beginning in 2001, signing sworn affidavits and asking to be placed under oath by the Congress.

Many of these were graduates of the Academies, generals, and even former astronauts. Their testimony included the killing of an alien entity at an Air Force base in the 1960’s, the deactivation of an entire group of nuclear missiles by a glowing UFO, and then their reactivation and prep for launch, and then their “stand-down.”

Interesting. I won’t hold my breath on this one. As an attorney, you can think of many questions that cause one to pause on this subject.

I would add as I mentioned in the OP Lue Elizondo, the former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), the secretive Pentagon unit that studied UFOs. You can pull up his interviews on youtube, he's highly credible. He is on record as saying the government has recovered wreckage from vehicles not of earth origin.

There's just too much information coming form too many legitimate sources to think there isn't some truth to these stories.

Or maybe their tech is borrowed tech and they don’t understand it either. So many possibilities.
CC they have you behind the 8 ball with academics, scientists, pilots, nasa , ect so it must be true. Just think CC aliens crashing into earth all the time they must suck as navigators and I’m sensing these testimonies are like Russia gate, but remember when the aliens crashed in Siberia so yet again it plausible the aliens are going to take over sooner than we think 👽 🌎 🍺

I would add as I mentioned in the OP Lue Elizondo, the former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), the secretive Pentagon unit that studied UFOs. You can pull up his interviews on youtube, he's highly credible. He is on record as saying the government has recovered wreckage from vehicles not of earth origin.

There's just too much information coming form too many legitimate sources to think there isn't some truth to these stories.

With all of this and the intrigue that is created from such claims, why wouldn’t the government just come clean! And, are you claiming past presidents, senators, etc. all know this, but just don’t talk about it? You must see why there is reason for continued skepticism? Right?

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
Interesting. I won’t hold my breath on this one. As an attorney, you can think of many questions that cause one to pause on this subject.
And of a myriad of possibilities.

What is this “other.”

Godly or Satanic spirits? But would they need physical craft?

Ocean-based life form that has chosen to remain apart? How could something surviving the pressure of the depths build “lighter than air” craft?

Future humans making tourist forays into past?

Future AI run amuck with access to time travel?

Aliens who have traveled little distance, but cross a dimensional barrier?

Aliens who can travel great distance, likely requiring speeds exceeding the speed of light?

Taken individually, all possibilities seem pretty far fetched.

But something has to be true.

For hundreds of years, we knew of and acknowledged the existence of the giant squid from mere circumstantial evidence: the extremely long suction cup/tentacle markings they left on sperm whales, when the whales ate them. Only in the late 90’s did a Japanese scientist discover a method to observe and film them at great depth. And that method could be replicated by other scientists, hence “scientific proof.”

Technically, if a flying saucer landed on the White House lawn, and hung out for two hours, that would not constitute “scientific proof” of its existence. It could not be replicated (unless the pilot agreed to land on other lawns of executive leaders).

CC they have you behind the 8 ball with academics, scientists, pilots, nasa , ect so it must be true. Just think CC aliens crashing into earth all the time they must suck as navigators and I’m sensing these testimonies are like Russia gate, but remember when the aliens crashed in Siberia so yet again it plausible the aliens are going to take over sooner than we think 👽 🌎 🍺
Yeah. One of our ships fell into your hands and we just shrugged our shoulders (if we have shoulders) and said “meh” (or the equivalent in our alien “tongue” - mind speak). It’s all very interesting, but also sounds a bit sophomoric.

What is this “other.”

Ocean-based life form that has chosen to remain apart? How could something surviving the pressure of the depths build “lighter than air” craft?

Aliens who can travel great distance, likely requiring speeds exceeding the speed of light?

For hundreds of years, we knew of and acknowledged the existence of the giant squid from mere circumstantial evidence: the extremely long suction cup/tentacle markings they left on sperm whales, when the whales ate them. Only in the late 90’s did a Japanese scientist discover a method to observe and film them at great depth. And that method could be replicated by other scientists, hence “scientific proof.”

Technically, if a flying saucer landed on the White House lawn, and hung out for two hours, that would not constitute “scientific proof” of its existence. It could not be replicated (unless the pilot agreed to land on other lawns of executive leaders).
Hack the problem with the aliens landing their spacecraft at the WH is there’s a better than average chance they would crash 👽🚬🍺

• Haha

What is this “other.”

Hack, when you put a word in quotes, but are quoting someone other than me, I am left wondering if you think it gives the word “other” some sort of emphasis or you are quoting someone, but not telling us who. Either way, it hurts your messaging. I don’t know what this “other” is. Fill us in.

why wouldn’t the government just come clean!
Fear.

Justifiable fear of public response.

Many high level government leaders have begun their career in district courts. Take a look at your district court crowd on Monday, Caveman.

If your first thought is that you are glad you are standing next to an armed officer, you wouldn’t be the first lawyer who thought that.

And if you were the President of the strongest power on earth, would you want to admit there was a greater power?

I wouldn’t.

Fear.

Justifiable fear of public response.

Many high level government leaders have begun their career in district courts. Take a look at your district court crowd on Monday, Caveman.

If your first thought is that you are glad you are standing next to an armed officer, you wouldn’t be the first lawyer who thought that.

And if you were the President of the strongest power on earth, would you want to admit there was a greater power?

I wouldn’t.

I don’t see the fear. The president KNOWS there are aliens. Knows they have capabilities that exceed ours. There is no confusion in his mind (speaking hypothetically, not of our current executive officer). But, you approach the happenings on earth as if there are no aliens. You continue to fund wars. You continue to negotiate deals. You act as if knowledge of a greater power and, I assume, civilization, does not exist. I find that as implausible as plausible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT