ADVERTISEMENT

U of L's head coach Mack

You kind of have to hand it to the guy. He took over the program in dire straits and he’s managed to keep them relevant.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
You kind of have to hand it to the guy. He took over the program in dire straits and he’s managed to keep them relevant.

The ncaa hasn’t really punished them for the Bowen stuff. And may not. That’s kind of a joke if they don’t considering they did it while on probation but that’s where we are.

Hell really only got a slap on the wrist for stripper gate. No additional post season ban was pretty light. They essentially got half a season that was self imposed in a year they weren’t really that good anyways. Screwed over their two grad transfers in the process too.

galapagos_sea_lion_2.jpg

Reactions: Montana81
The ncaa hasn’t really punished them for the Bowen stuff. And may not. That’s kind of a joke if they don’t considering they did it while on probation but that’s where we are.

Hell really only got a slap on the wrist for stripper gate. No additional post season ban was pretty light. They essentially got half a season that was self imposed in a year they weren’t really that good anyways. Screwed over their two grad transfers in the process too.
yep, it seems like a dumpster fire because of all the nonsense going on, one scandal after another, everyone getting fired. but in terms of punishment, you're right, they only have gotten a little bit of it yet......

a good coach they are going to win some games this year just might beat us if we are not ready. A far as the NCAA they are not going to do anything else to them. I wish the would give them 3 years of not playing in the tournament. Let them play in the ACC and brag about how good they are then tournament time they at home watching it

Reactions: Montana81
What sucks is the dude is pretty damn cool.. Hard to hate him. I hate lousyville more than words can express but I just can't hate the guy.

What sucks is the dude is pretty damn cool.. Hard to hate him. I hate lousyville more than words can express but I just can't hate the guy.
I don’t have a problem at all disliking him, any person affiliated with that school for that matter. Former players from UK that coach UL are the enemy until they move on to another job. I’m wired that way.

Reactions: CatScratchFever229
Since rival fan bases love to have derogatory names for each other's coaches etc. can we just start referring to him as Voldemack? Pushup man's pic was the inspiration.:smiley:

Reactions: PushupMan
a good coach they are going to win some games this year just might beat us if we are not ready. A far as the NCAA they are not going to do anything else to them. I wish the would give them 3 years of not playing in the tournament. Let them play in the ACC and brag about how good they are then tournament time they at home watching it

dog, they are going to get hammered over this Bowen stuff. You don’t cheat while on probation and get off with nothing. The NCAA wheels move slow, but make no mistake, the NCAA is going to curb stomp them. Place your bets if you don’t believe me

Reactions: CatScratchFever229
Since rival fan bases love to have derogatory names for each other's coaches etc. can we just start referring to him as Voldemack? Pushup man's pic was the inspiration.:smiley:

Or, if we beat them as often as we beat Pitino, we can call Cal the Mack Daddy.

Reactions: Fox2monk

My oldest is a huge UofL fan (just like Dad). He was calling Mack “Voldemort” when the stories first broke about us hiring him.

dog, they are going to get hammered over this Bowen stuff. You don’t cheat while on probation and get off with nothing. The NCAA wheels move slow, but make no mistake, the NCAA is going to curb stomp them. Place your bets if you don’t believe me

I do expect to get more penalties. I believe UofL expects more as well, because Mack’s contract even has clauses in it where his contract gets extended if UofL receives further sanctions.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT