ADVERTISEMENT

U of L's head coach Mack

939394074.jpg.0.jpg

Is it just me, or does he kind of look like an adult sized infant?

I do expect to get more penalties. I believe UofL expects more as well, because Mack’s contract even has clauses in it where his contract gets extended if UofL receives further sanctions.

I don’t expect UofL to get hammered. UofL will present data showing how much of a financial hit the athletic department took firing Jurich, Pitino, etc. and then having to hire lawyers to defend the athletic department from the lawsuits. Some of that information will be used by the NCAA to justify that UofL handled this the right way and paid a big financial penalty because of it. I’m not expecting a postseason ban (beyond the one we “self-imposed” when we got blasted out of the NIT under Padgett). Maybe some scholarship losses (maybe 4, 2 each for 2 years), extended probation out 5 more years, recruiting restrictions, and a fine equal to 1% of the annual athletic budget, which is about $1 million.
Bribery while on probation deserved DEATH PENALTY

Apologies, I decided to delete most of my previous post... I believe that this should remain a UK board for UK fans to post their opinions, and while I started off presenting a fact, the majority of my post was expressing my UofL opinion. Don’t want to start a flame war!

I’m not so sure that’s out of the question here. Again, this happened while on probation. Basically, that’s saying to the NCAA F you and your probation. Also, death penalty doesn’t mean it’s over for life. It means they will not have a basketball team for a couple years. Louisville cheated so bad that if they don’t get death penalty no one will ever get it again

I’m not so sure that’s out of the question here. Again, this happened while on probation. Basically, that’s saying to the NCAA F you and your probation. Also, death penalty doesn’t mean it’s over for life. It means they will not have a basketball team for a couple years. Louisville cheated so bad that if they don’t get death penalty no one will ever get it again

It won’t happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT