ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Ulist is a Creator

Dec 6, 2014
Opens up the floor against the zone or man coverage. Just awesome! Booker is a beast off the dribble and we don't see it very often. Will be fun to watch in the NBA.

sacrilegious image edit incoming?

edit note: corrected terrible spelling. twice. on the same word.
This post was edited on 1/17 6:48 PM by DCFseattle

He's less of a creator than most of you make him out to be.

However, he can shoot. Love when Andrew/Ulis play together. Let Andrew pull defender and let Ulis shoot.

He's also great ball handler and handle to pressure really well.

I liked it on one possession where Bama started pressing him and probably expected him to turn it over, but Ulis was unfazed.

Originally posted by WildMoon:
He's less of a creator than most of you make him out to be.

However, he can shoot. Love when Andrew/Ulis play together. Let Andrew pull defender and let Ulis shoot.

He's also great ball handler and handle to pressure really well.
A/TO ratio is almost 4-1. Sounds like a playmaker to me. Averaging just under 4 assts a game, playing only 20 mins.

creation-museum.jpg

We live in the south and there is no better url than this:
http://iloveyoubutyouregoingtohell.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/creation-museum.jpg?w=750

I hate tyler the creator so I will not call him that. That dude is a f*#king douche.

Originally posted by lcp3557CATS:

No troll here! UK fan since 77. Just like how Ulis hits the gaps a moves the ball. Just seams to work!

Just seams to work!

Reading that hives me the chills. I'm gonna head to the nearest chapel at a fast paste and pray to the Grand Poobah, Tyler the Creator, Son of the pre-Madonna, that you learn the era of your bad spelling ways.

Originally posted by CatEye2010:
Originally posted by lcp3557CATS:

No troll here! UK fan since 77. Just like how Ulis hits the gaps a moves the ball. Just seams to work!

Just seams to work!

Reading that hives me the chills. I'm gonna head to the nearest chapel at a fast paste and pray to the Grand Poobah, Tyler the Creator, Son of the pre-Madonna, that you learn the era of your bad spelling ways.
For all intensive purposes, I should do the same thing.

Originally posted by UofKBlue:
He's definitely our escape goat when things go badly.
His fast paste approach really brings the team another dimension. It's like he's an angle sent to earth or something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT