ADVERTISEMENT

Two defensive players having great season thus far

K_TIME

All-American
Jan 2, 2003
Two, not mentioned alot, defensive players having great season thus far.

1. Zion Childress.....I like the coaching move to get him close to LOS in passing downs. Great tacking in space and Bryant is probably better at discipline to stay in his zone better.
2. Rybka....He's been nearly as good as Walker IMO upfront. His pressures from DE is really good on the pass and he's always stout vs. the run.

Credit to White, Buffano, Stewart and Stoops....on developing these guys into their best play of their careers at UK.

Seniors.

The old adage about biggest jump between freshman and sophomore if bs. Something about that last year, lot of guys flip the switch, take to being leaders, get their shyt together. Lost track of how many guys who barely contributed suddenly are great players that final year.

I don't know why, but never give up on any player.

Seniors.

The old adage about biggest jump between freshman and sophomore if bs. Something about that last year, lot of guys flip the switch, take to being leaders, get their shyt together. Lost track of how many guys who barely contributed suddenly are great players that final year.

I don't know why, but never give up on any player.
One last hurrah. If they were slackers they're probably not in a position to make the NFL, and for many it's the last time they'll play the game that's been a big part of thier lives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT