ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter troll, actor? Michael Rapaport doesn't like Calipari

That is two pictures with that giant herpes sore. Couldn't he pay one of the prostitutes he uses to bite that nasty thing off his nappy face?
And Cal probably has more money in his wallet than that moron's total net worth.

As hyper-sensitive as our society is about racism, why is it still okay to imply an Italian-American is a hoodlum or a thief?

I really don't think this. I think he's just a jackass that is saying Cal is crooked (since you know Cal must be since he has two vacant Final Fours [sarcasm]) so don't play for Cal.

He's a dumb f*** pasty white dude that's 50 and has the mentality of a 16 year old gangsta .

You can always tell when a Fool runs out of insulting things to say.
I'm looking at you, Michael Rapaport...and it ain't pretty.
Michael+Rapaport+KkE_P5-bYfbm.jpg
Here take this quarter go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face.

This dude isn't a big enough celebrity/actor to piss me off with his dumb comments. If we give him attention online every time he mentions something Kentucky basketball related, we might turn him into a legit actor and have to see that face even more. Not worth it! Looking at the dude and the way he acts, I wound have guessed big UL fan.

Reactions: Cat78Scot
If I shook his hand I'd be like " hey dude that shit on your lip has some shit on its lip".. I've always wanted to say that to someone since I seen it on a movie once and he could make my day.

Reactions: Smashcat
This dude isn't a big enough celebrity/actor to piss me off with his dumb comments. If we give him attention online every time he mentions something Kentucky basketball related, we might turn him into a legit actor and have to see that face even more. Not worth it! Looking at the dude and the way he acts, I wound have guessed big UL fan.

L1C4 is a perfect description of that clown.

Yeah, go to St Johns and disappear off the face of the Earth.
Might as well be in the Witness Protection Program if you go play for St Johns.
St Johns hasn't been relevant since before Lou Carnesecca coached there.

If he didn’t posses his everyman looks (code for being ugly in Hollywood) and natural East Coast accent, he’d be a sanitation worker in Rhode Island somewhere.

Hollywood still needs ugly character actors to play gangsters, corrupt cops, and pedophiles.

He's a comedian/actor. He made a joke. What's the big deal? He's on Bill Simmons podcast and Pardon My Take a lot talking NBA. He's pretty good on there. He's just making a joke. Don't just assume he a trash human because most people on this board can't take a joke as a joke.
That was a pitiful attempt at a joke and wasn't funny in the least.

He's gotten more digital ink in this thread than he has had in his previously unremarkable life.

He's a comedian/actor. He made a joke. What's the big deal? He's on Bill Simmons podcast and Pardon My Take a lot talking NBA. He's pretty good on there. He's just making a joke. Don't just assume he a trash human because most people on this board can't take a joke as a joke.
I remember the days when comedians were actually funny.Maybe herpes messed with his brain.

If this his idea of funny, then he's not a comedian, he's a loser.

"This board" sure does get your panties in a wad from time to time.:D

Getting advice from you on how to react on here is like getting advice on how to tell the truth from Rick Pitino.[laughing]

I see he's one of the million loud mouth morons from the Northeast trying to use the Colin Cowherd "be an annoying douchebag" template to get their own show.

Why would Calipari shake hands with Michael Rapaport? Maybe I missed something? For instance who is Michael Rapaport?

The question is WHY would Cal be around a guy like this much less shake his stupid hand. Looks goofy wearing a crown.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
"This board" sure does get your panties in a wad from time to time.:D

Getting advice from you on how to react on here is like getting advice on how to tell the truth from Rick Pitino.[laughing]
Thank gawd we have spam, we would have to have UMM to tell us how to act and react.

Reactions: catben
I like Rapaport. I liked his role in Prison Break, Friends, Higher Learning, and My Name is Earl. I find him to be entertaining. Also like that he's a pretty normal pissed off guy who happens to make his career as an actor. I don't like this particular tweet, but still like the dude. If I hated everyone who said something bad about someone I appreciate, I would probably have to hate everyone.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Everyone here sees through your chit. Every single person.

Sooooooo who is it that St. Johns has recruited since birth that we're about to swoop in and take?? [laughing]

Omar Cook? TUBBY tried to get him, but St. John's landed. UK then played them and Cook beat ky. Around 1999,2000

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT