ADVERTISEMENT

LaVar Ball Said This

Trust me, since this Dude1 Duke fan showed up here late last fall, I've been confused with him more times than I can count. You know that saying, if I had a nickel...well...yeah.

I can't tell you how often I've considered changing my avatar to match yours. But even I am would not stoop that low.

For real?
Of course - I've never posted on any other team's board. Hell, I can't recall having spent more than 2-3 minutes reading another board, and usually that's because someone here posts a link to it on a topic I'm curious about. I've been on here and the HOB (off and on) since 2006. Born and raised KY.

What I find hilarious is that the 2nd best UCLA player ever (and a top 5 college player ever), Bill Walton, was a white guy.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
This practice of people running their mouths and saying things that are simply not true has got to stop. This is very bad for our society and has the potential to be a disaster. I am not saying that it is, nobody knows for sure, but it could be a disaster. People are making ridiculous accusations with no evidence to back it up. From what I read it did not appear to be racist to me. Mr. Ball is a very fine man, he has passion, not afraid to speak up. Mr. O'Reilly is a lot like that to. He is another good man.

All the Best,

Commander in Chief

"Realistically you can't win no championship with three white guys..."
Can you imagine the uproar if a white players dad said we can't win with all black players, because their not smart enough?

There would be protests, riots, media camping out at the school and in front of the Dad's house.
ESPN would have 24 hour coverage running, BLM would demand the Dad be imprisoned.

There would be 18 senators demanding legal action. There would be large groups of demonstrators breaking into businesses, looting, setting buildings on fire...........but since it was a black guy saying it about white players......well, nothing happens.

Crazy Country we live in now, the double standard is a joke.

I saw this on barstool yesterday. Got a good laugh out of it and he isn't wrong at all.

It sure seems one of the best UK teams of all times was beat by a Wisconsin team that played a lot of white guys couple years back. I agree that if a white dad said this about black players there would be a uproar across the nation.

The Ball family on their way home after losing to UK.

Honky lips should have played better defense.
bca2dc938d4677e966f4208319ad818f.jpg

Reactions: no1gman
Can you imagine the uproar if a white players dad said we can't win with all black players, because their not smart enough?

There would be protests, riots, media camping out at the school and in front of the Dad's house.
ESPN would have 24 hour coverage running, BLM would demand the Dad be imprisoned.

There would be 18 senators demanding legal action. There would be large groups of demonstrators breaking into businesses, looting, setting buildings on fire...........but since it was a black guy saying it about white players......well, nothing happens.

Crazy Country we live in now, the double standard is a joke.

it is a crazy country, but it's because of delusional whiners like you

ADVERTISEMENT