ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter troll, actor? Michael Rapaport doesn't like Calipari

You can always tell when a Fool runs out of insulting things to say.
I'm looking at you, Michael Rapaport...and it ain't pretty.
Michael+Rapaport+KkE_P5-bYfbm.jpg

I randomly remember this guy from a few episodes of Friends. He played a cop that Phoebe dated.

He was on the TV show Prison Break - not that this makes him an expert on basketball.

If that's his idea of a joke, it's not surprising that he hasn't been very successful as a comedian.

What a dumb ass thing for Rapaport to say. He is implying Cal needs money and would steal to get it.
I have seen the guy in movies before but never knew his name. He is using Cal's notoriety to possibly send some his way. A B or C actor at best. If he felt that way, why did he bother to shake Cal's hand. No one shakes the hand of someone they feel would steal from them.

As hyper-sensitive as our society is about racism, why is it still okay to imply an Italian-American is a hoodlum or a thief?

It's because I do think we are way too sensitive about this stuff, that this doesn't bother me at all. He was probably just joking around anyway. And if he wasn't, who cares? There are far worse things.

A St Johns Fan? I mean, I suppose it's possible if you'd just awoken from a 35 year coma and are expecting Chris Mullin to suit up next season.

hey.......I went to st johns lol. That year where we won the NIT and stormed MSG wasn't bad lol.

But yeah they been bad for a long time now lol

I suppose there are people who care what he thinks, I'm just not one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT