ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday is the deadline for UNCheat to respond to the latest notice of allegations from the #NCAA

Hmmmm....I smell a delay coming.NCAA will probably need to give UNC some more time to formulate their response. This is just all too quick.

No doubt they found more violations by the women's equestrian team that will take six months to investigate.

You have to wonder about the size of the balls on the NCAA's compliance and enforcement staff lawyers, to let themselves be abused and bent over so repeatedly, and for so long.

I used to think #8 quail shot would be a good approximation. But that might be giving them too much credit for courage.

5 Year post season ban, 2 Championships should come down and Roy 5-10 games. Let them keep all those wins but the 05/09 seasons when they won it all is what I would do. I may cut postseason ban to 3 years if they don't fight it and are on good behavior in that time. But those 2 titles are gone.

Is there any chance they have already replied? If so, is their reply made public tomorrow?

Hmmmm....I smell a delay coming.NCAA will probably need to give UNC some more time to formulate their response. This is just all too quick.

Its not their fault. I mean just how fast do you think filth can write? Its not like they've been to class.

afam_studies_zpsp4f2scqi.jpeg

The article states no further extensions. The case started 6 years ago.

Ruling is expected in 2037 on the 20 year anniversary of their NCAA title.

What we have learned through this entire investigation...
*Cheating pays and UNCheat is very good at it
*UNCheat has lots of money and very good lawyers
*The Carolina Way is a lie
*The NCAA doesn't care about the student athlete as much as the money the student athlete can make them
*UNCheat and Duke are above the NCAA laws
*The NCAA no longer has any integrity
*Anyone benefiting from the money made by the "untouchables" will quickly fall in line to espouse the company talking points (Bilas/Vitale)
*College basketball is an extremely dirty business now (Maybe it always was but we just didn't know it)

Reactions: jarms24 and catben
I know we all want the cheating bastards brought to justice , and I personally hope they chain the doors on the cheat dome shut for a couple of years !! I however believe more and more they will get off on some sort of b/s technicality. Then the NCAA will come out with a statement we have now closed that loop hole and the next school that try's this will be in big trouble !

the ncaa gifting unc to the title with an easy region and favorable whistle (again) really showed their open agenda. we already knew they were biased. they should not have been allowed to even compete the last three years. but i still think the scrutiny the ncaa is opening itself up to is going to really hurt its business and supposed authority.

Chapel Hill can't burn fast enough in my book!

Them winning this last title is beyond ridiculous and maddening! In a righteous universe, surely they will be punished in an unprecedented fashion. At a minimum, 2 of those titles are fraudulent---and the proof is beyond a reasonable doubt. If the NCAA does not act accordingly, then it too should burn!

Reactions: awf
the ncaa gifting unc to the title with an easy region and favorable whistle (again) really showed their open agenda. we already knew they were biased. they should not have been allowed to even compete the last three years. but i still think the scrutiny the ncaa is opening itself up to is going to really hurt its business and supposed authority.

So it was an easy region for UNC**, but it was unfair for us because it was more difficult than all the other regions combined.

Reactions: yrusonvus
So it was an easy region for UNC**, but it was unfair for us because it was more difficult than all the other regions combined.
i don't recall anyone saying that, although i think most of us felt the bottom portion of it was brutal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT