ADVERTISEMENT

Trilly update on Lanier visit

How are we still getting strung along by this kid? We got got, he's clearly a UT lock. If he wants to continue using BYU to squeeze the UT boosters for a little extra cash then more power to him, but we need to move on.
This is a huge decision in this young man’s life my friend. He seems to love the thought of playing here at Kentucky, while also being from Tennessee. It’s a hard choice and he can’t go wrong either way honestly. I’m sure he’s being pulled every way by his friends family and fans. Let’s let him Decide and if it’s us cool and if not wish him well. Kentucky is no doubt hard to turn down so we’ll see. I definitely want him and believe he can be a difference maker for us.

Not one person has said anything like that. But keep making shit up if it makes you feel better.

What I did say is that people need to pump the brakes on him. He’s a career 7ppg scorer who averaged 11ppg last year. Only 21 starts his entire career. He’s a very good role player. A very good 6th man type. The problem is people think he’s gonna come in light people up and average 15-20ppg solely because of his shooting percentage last year.
You’re just talking out your ass and chiding others for their speculation.
The Kentucky coaching staff are evaluating these players personally. You are just reading a bunch of stat lines for players you never heard of a month ago.

Lord, this thread over a player from N. Florida is now almost 19 pages. I get the guy had good offensive numbers, but against who. There are better guys still available.

Needs to make the call for sure. I hope he doesn't wait around on Robinson when he's not even a sure thing.
Wells reached out initially to UK but has a No Contact tag so I doubt the staff has made any headway. Wells also recently stated that he plans on staying in the draft. Who knows with the fluidity of these final transfer portal guys?

So our starting center is from Drexel. Are we going to expect him to not be very good because he's from a lesser school? You can't have it both ways.

Our fans always want it both ways lol.

And this thread was like 7 paged yesterday. Not even reading 12 pages more but sounds like he is going to UT.

If UK gets Robinson im fine with this.

Jaxson Robinson:

giphy.gif

Yeah but where is OUR scoring coming from?
Oweh is not a poor offensive player. Can shoot and score. So Krissa, Carr and Oweh part of the game. Can come in with Brea and Almoner. Just according to matchups. When another team has a couple of guys they rely a ton on go defensively for periods of time to not let them go off.

Reactions: BassProCat
Oweh is not a poor offensive player. Can shoot and score. So Krissa, Carr and Oweh part of the game. Can come in with Brea and Almoner. Just according to matchups. When another team has a couple of guys they rely a ton on go defensively for periods of time to not let them go off.
Well this might be our final roster so we will see if people saying we don't need another scorer will get a chance to be proven right or wrong. We will see I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT